• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

more devil trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well damdash, this is not official info, but it's a conclusion I have come to...

What I think, since Dante's awakening was the "birth" of his demon form, I consider this undeveloped Dt to be an infant. (I know it's retarded, but hey it's my theory!)

Vergil too for that matter, his DT is probably no more than 1-2 years older than Dante's if even that long. Something about their Dts in dmc3 just say kitten or baby, whatever you want to call it, they're infant demons.

Does anyone else think this or am I on crack?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, what you say could be possible so I agree with you. I mean his DT does look matured as the game timeline progresses. I'll think I'll wait till DMC4 to see if what you say is totally true, just to see what Dante's DT will look like, if Capcom even puts it in the game.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;48851 said:
Well damdash, this is not official info, but it's a conclusion I have come to...

What I think, since Dante's awakening was the "birth" of his demon form, I consider this undeveloped Dt to be an infant. (I know it's retarded, but hey it's my theory!)

Vergil too for that matter, his DT is probably no more than 1-2 years older than Dante's if even that long. Something about their Dts in dmc3 just say kitten or baby, whatever you want to call it, they're infant demons.

Does anyone else think this or am I on crack?

Not only I agree, but I take it for granted that this is true from the moment I saw Dante turning into..well.."that" thing which is called DT in DMC3.
Reasons for that?
Well 1st of all it looks like his normal appearance just got demonic looks. The clothes turned more demon style his face turned into an abomination, his feet become monstrous and he got wings.
In all other DMC games his appearance changed completely, to the point you could not tell he is Dante. Just like Sparda - which is really different in each form. Or like Lucia - the only other person to DT before DMC3 and Vergil.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergilissexy usually comes up with good points and views. If you look at the timeline of the dmc story, you see that at the end of the first one you really do have an amazing DT, you see i, think that if Vergil joined Dante then that would make the Full sparda power, especially if they had to take down some huge boss, they could both go in DT and kick ***. If you merge Dante & Vergil you'll get Sparda.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah..

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom