• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

more devil trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

damdash demon

demon wolf master
its a magical demon,one or both of your parents have to be demon for you to have it, and its one of the coolest features in the game series (to me)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I believe DTing tires them out if they are not full Demon, because I notice that the full demons in DMD/VMD mode stay in DT when they change. It's a possibility that the human blood in the twin's bodies has a hard time keeping up with the DT, so they can only use it temperarily.

Their bodies heal in DT of course and It makes them more agressive. Ummmm can't think of anything else right now.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I should add DTE. Devil Trigger Explosion.
It is supposedly an effect of gathering all DTs power and unleashing it along with the transformation.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Redgrave just explained that silly. While your playing hold L2 untill all of your orange DT guages turn red and then let go.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
When you want to transform into Devil Trigger you press a button right?
Instead of just pressing it, hold it.
You will see the Devil Trigger Bar getting lower and lower until it reaches its original length of 3 circles.
When you stop holding the button, Dante/Vergil will transform and release a small explosion around them. That is why it is called DTE=Devil Trigger Explosion.
It is very powerful but has short range. But if you find yourself surrounded by many enemies, your style meter will reach SSStylish at the very moment they die.
Plus it is the only way of dealing good damage on Vergil while he is on Devil Trigger;)

EDIT: oops, Vergilissexy explained it before me.
But, isn't L1 that you hold, if you use the Default Controls?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thats ok, I do that all the time. As for the controls...uhhh I have no idea, I just use the original configuration.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ok here's another.
Depending on the Devil Arm you have and the element it represents DT's appearance and abilities change.

The dark knight

Its is when you devil blood mixes with your human blood and once it hits your heart the organ changes and the rest of the body adapts at a fast pace which creates devil trigger.Though it requires your heart to pump faster which tires you out and at some point you turn back to normal.(Yes I made that up as I went but it makes some sense right?)It sounded more sensible in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom