• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More characters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 coming

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Update: Shacknews was able to confirm with Capcom that there are indeed more character announcements on the way for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. They were even able to nail down the time line, as a representative of the company had this to say.
All will be revealed in the next couple of weeks.

Earlier: It was mentioned on the official Marvel vs. Capcom 3 website that more characters would be announced for the game in the future. Here's the graphic.

Click image for larger version
Previously, it was stated there would be two more fighters announced to fill out the 36 person roster, which ended up being Sentinel and Hsien-Ko, so the logical jump is that these new fighters will be DLC.

Capcom recommends following their Facebook and Twitter pages for more news in the future.

Sent in by Blaidd.

Source: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/28/more-characters-be-announced-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Hopefully, Vergil (Devil May Cry) will be included as a DLC character, along with Leon (Resident Evil), Gene (God Hand), and other popular characters.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Capcom, Shmapcom...
shame.gif

That's how i feel. (Read the third line of my sig!)

As long as someone keeps us up to date on here, i'm not gonna sign up to Capcoms FB page.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn, Capcom. Still with the DLC? When will you realize that mooching off the fans like that is morally wrong?

fon

Crazy Chick
Pay for what you want guys. Although it keeps the company afloat, does Capcom keep it in a reasonable price? (I found the price for the special edition to be reasonable)

Other than Vergil being a ridiculously obvious choice, I really hope this will be based on the poll they did for which characters Japanese players wanted.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Storm Silves;298722 said:
Damn, Capcom. Still with the DLC? When will you realize that mooching off the fans like that is morally wrong?
Its within our power to not buy it. Only reason I'm getting Jill and Shuma Gorath is because it comes with the collector edition or something. I'm not down with DLC characters as well.

Damn you Blazblue and Arc System Works....giving Capcom ideas...

I felt so empty inside paying for Makoto and Valkenhayn.

Top Bottom