• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MonoGraph update!

teflon

Thank you for the link. I can't quite make out Nero's taunt at the end of the third video. What does he say?

Greg A

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Nice! When Nero tossed Berial in the air while in DT I was speechless and amazed at the total bad a$$ery.

teflon

Zato-OW;64193 said:
"your going dooooown" Vergils line From DMC3(Vergil2)

No, I understood that part. He says something at the very end of the video after his final sword strike.

Greg A

Chrysander

I think he says "you're going down" just before kicking their asses some more, but then at the very end I don't know what he says... sounds kind of like "just enough" or "dust to dust"

Also something else to realise, for some people who haven't grasped the whole japanese nero / nelo thing... if you look at that translated page, you will see that the symbol for Nero's name gets translated into NELLO. That's because there is no such thing as 'R' in Japanese, there is just one symbol for L and R combined, there is no distinction. So to a Japanese person, writing in Japanese, Nero = Nello / Nelo. I don't really mind if people don't want to see that connection, however to me it's obvious. In DMC1, Nelo Angelo is the same as Nero Angelo. The reason why it isn't "Angero" is because the whole point is that it came from Italian, and "Angelo" is Italian, as is "Nero". But "Nelo" isn't even a word, it is more likely to just be an error, since "Nero Angelo" actually means something, and "Nelo Angelo" doesn't.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
IN-SANITY! I cant wait!

Zato-OW;64193 said:
"your going dooooown" Vergils line From DMC3(Vergil2)

Just what I was thinking:p

Part of me wishes that I hadnt seen that because now, when I do the normal version of these moves im going to be like "meh" with the knowledge that twice as badass moves are going to be available on the second playthrough.

Top Bottom