• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Moms' reactions to Dead Space 2

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Lmao, thats funny, but not. XD I can't wait for this game to come out...impalement guns? I so can't wait to get my hands on those. :p

Meg

Dark Drakan;297654 said:
My mums reaction was, wow thats some nice looking graphics they got there.

:lol:

My mom never saw it, but I have a feeling if she did she just be like "Ok...? *leaves room*"

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My mum thought GoW2 was bad enough, she'd hate Dead Space 2.

CM is right though, parents shouldn't buy these types of games for their underage kids... thats how the PC brigade get their kicks :lol:

fon

Crazy Chick
If your mother doesn't like it, then it's cool?
Sounds like a strategy you'd use to market to young kids >____>

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I enjoyed the trailer. My mom doesn't like things like Dead Space 2, but she doesn't disapprove. I played the demo right in front of her and all she said was "Ugh...that's gross. That's terrible. This is creepy. Eww."

I love the first one. But it wasn't scary to me (desensitized)
Doom 3 ruined horror for me because that game scared the hell out of me. To me, Dead Space was just an amazingly spectacularly fabulously awesome third person shooter with mega-gore thrown on top for some extra flavor. It also had a bomb-ass story.

I'm gonna love this one too.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
My mom says I brought the devil in the house and things like 'I can't watch it'..'shut down the PC'..'you will have nightmares' when she saw the trailer but she never said she hates it...

Top Bottom