• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mission 9 boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaylumX

Something Else
[Rant]Wow, that mission 9 boss is a real pain in the backside. My problem with it is that its the most boring boss i have come across yet still manages to kick my backside. I'm refering to the bird which is surrounded by bats and uses electric attacks. I just wanna get it done and over with. Great level ruined by such a boring boss made worst by the fact that it keeps kicking my backside. Damn.[/Rant]

:mad:

Just thought i would share my feelings on this awesome game i discovered out of curiosity. Who said curiosity killed the cat huh :O

JaylumX

Something Else
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. She beat me again. Damn this is so annoying. I knew i should have selected gold rather than yellow. Now everytime i die i have to do the bloody level again. Good thing mind is that our last battle i took off three quaters of her energy so at least i'm getting there. i'll beat her soon enough.

Awesome game BTW (just had to add that :))

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah nevan is a pain in the a$$...here is a trick...when she lowers her defenses and says "give me a kiss." devil trigger and run the f away from her.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
good tip Trish67 but remember nevan can't abssorb his life while dante is on devil trgger but if you don't have devil trigger run or jump and use E&I to stay in the air for longer

JaylumX

Something Else
W000000t. I finally beat it. What a freaking annoyance. I'm glad that is over. I knew i would wear it down eventually.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I used holy waters near the end of Nevan... Spent loads of time getting red orbs in some place b4 the fight...

At first I didn't know what to expect... And she ****ED me off when I first fought her... But you learn her **** soon enough, and she becomes so easy to predict... You just have to wait until the end :)

But nice to hear you have done it Jaylum :)

JaylumX

Something Else
Cheers for the tip when she sez "Give me a kiss". I then figured out that she drained masses of energy when she droped her guard on purpose without geting hit.

Sparda™

^ That has little to no importance. She's mostly a vampire. Bats, vampiric teeth, all lead to a vampiric heritage. Succubus is a demon which conceives demons through sexual interaction with human males and gives birth to demon offspring. She has no offspring.

Sparda™

In her explanation, It is told she leads men to the dark path of hell. She could have had thousands of offspring demons, but she doesn't have any.

I think It is a misunderstanding on her conceptions as a succubus. She's a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom