• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mission 3 help please.

foofer00

I am stuck on mission 3 and Im not sure what I am doing wrong. I proceeded through the torture chamber, outside past the falls, and back inside to where the glowing blue device is. I have read a bunch of walkthroughs and they say just beat it up until it spins and the spells around the upper level will be released. I have done that multtiple times and the spell is not releasing. Anyone got any idea what I am doing wrong?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
check it out on youtube, they've got a few walkthroughs on there that might give you a hint on what you're missing. I can't remember much from mission 3, but youtube has been my savior when the going got tough so it might offer you the same help. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Is there where the big thing shoots fireballs at you? then use that thing (think it is called gyroblade) you can hit away with the devilbringer as a defence for the fireballs and push it forward until you reach the end. I don't remember the chamber names so I dunno where you are.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zany Blac;192258 said:
The towering cathedral looms benevolently down at an approaching figure in the darkness...

Thunder strikes... the sound of purposeful and confident footsteps make their way towards the door to the entrance.

The door stands firmly shut as if in defiance with insane bolts across it...

Dante stares at the door with a smile then whips out ebony and ivory, spinning them points at the lock...

"Forgive me father for i have sinned"

Bang!!!

Dante! What the-? *kicks devil hunter into other thread*

Top Bottom