• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

mission 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
did u catch the Samsara?? U must put the Samsara in the Golden Statue of the Mirrors to enter the new path

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You just entered the Underworld, well done!
You start in a white hallway, you follow it and enter in an Amulet/Gate thing, inside there are chess pieces, you either kill them all or just try to defeat the King piece which will result in all of them being destroyed.
After that you enter another Amulet/Gate thing and end up in another white hallway, follow it, pass through the Fallen, or beat them and enter the other gate. Inside you can fight replicas of every boss in the game. You defeat them, and you get teleported in a place where a board shows some lights. To pass this you must defeat bosses whose lights in the board will start a cycle. The smaller cycle goes by defeating Beowulf, Ani&Rudra, Cerberus, a portal appears near the board, you enter, checkmate, hope I helped:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
d4rkn1ght;19955 said:
did u catch the Samsara?? U must put the Samsara in the Golden Statue of the Mirrors to enter the new path

Damn........its the mission 19 that i am telling o_O
DAMN

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Wow, sorry I was playing DMC3 that time so I immediately thought that you talked about it:p
Mission 18 is the mission you get Sparda right?
When you get it you enter on some sort of hole and after that in a red painting. Inside it you get to swim and after obtaining some free orbs you fight some Sins with your Needlegun. After you beat them a door opens and you get to walk again. Then you arrive in a room who has that sort of cycle that activates when you hit it multiple times. Do that, and you'll end up swimming again. When that happens you must swim as higher as you can, and when the water falls you must find a place to remain high. When you do in the highest place there is Philosopher's Egg. Take it, head down through the stairway and enter a red door. Inside you use the Egg in a Goblet which flashes and Nightmare appears. Beat him and take the Philosopher's Stone who was made while you were fighting and Bingo!;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;20133 said:
Wow, sorry I was playing DMC3 that time so I immediately thought that you talked about it:p
Mission 18 is the mission you get Sparda right?
When you get it you enter on some sort of hole and after that in a red painting. Inside it you get to swim and after obtaining some free orbs you fight some Sins with your Needlegun. After you beat them a door opens and you get to walk again. Then you arrive in a room who has that sort of cycle that activates when you hit it multiple times. Do that, and you'll end up swimming again. When that happens you must swim as higher as you can, and when the water falls you must find a place to remain high. When you do in the highest place there is Philosopher's Egg. Take it, head down through the stairway and enter a red door. Inside you use the Egg in a Goblet which flashes and Nightmare appears. Beat him and take the Philosopher's Stone who was made while you were fighting and Bingo!;)

ah............u are talking about DMC1.........i thought that it was the DMC3 :wacko:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well it IS in the DMC forum:lol:
At the beginning I also mistook the answer for DMC3 as well but it should be okay now;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;20161 said:
Well it IS in the DMC forum:lol:
At the beginning I also mistook the answer for DMC3 as well but it should be okay now;)

ya........or else i blew my brain with a lot information :p

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know he is on about the bosses mission its rather easy all you got to do is make a line on the board or you can do what I do and complete the lot which gives you a blue orb fragment.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
pinky750;20356 said:
nightmare is...annoying!!!

ya but its a challenge to improve our skills.......The Demon Junkyard could be annoyer but he is a Boss........and the Bosses are the way to improve our skills in any difficults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom