• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mission 13 S Rank Help

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I am currently trying to S rank all DMD missions, and I can't get any style on the Chimera in this mission. I need 8250 Style points and complete the mission in under 29:00 for the S rank.

I need some tips for fighting the Chimera as Dante, some good moves that will help me get through with some style points.

Any help is appreciated.

aka958

Don't trust people
use swordmasters prop shredder or whatever it name was (pressing the style button and keep it down...) when it is in the air jump and do an air combo (both moves are done with rebellion). i also got one for 3 or more chimeras at one spot... you can use pandoras box laser thing (don't know it's name) for the changing of the box to go faster transform into devil form and fast back later... why ain't i doing this stuff to get an s on those missions!?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Could you elaborate on these sword attacks you are describing, I don't quite follow.

I will give Pandora's laser move a try, it's called PF398:Revenge. The biggest problem I am having with the Chimera is their attacks that seem to randomly occur while I combo them... Hopefully this laser shot will kill them with a little more ease than my usual sword combos.

EDIT: Nevermind, I know the attack you are talking about now. Thanks for the help, I shall give this a try now.

Sparda™

I'd recommend a switch between Sword Master, Dark Slayer and Gunslinger styles. Also, switch on all weapons for maximum rank and combo endurance.

Turn to Trickster to evade attacks from the Chimeras, or Royal Guard to shield yourself. Must be done with maximum precision.

I currently hold in all modes S ranks and I can help you If you need any further help.

Zato-OW

King
I say just use Lucifer,Shotgun,Trickster and Sword Master. Lay some some rose blades(or w/e they are called) onto the field then position them using sword master. Then if they get too close just jump away and air dash with trickster to a place where you can rinse and repeat or you can just shotgun them back and go ahead and lay some more roses.Then detonate and just sit back and watch the fireworks. With Lucifer you will be able to attack multiple Chimera enemies all at once with out having to get close and it still raises your style bar to S rank. This is probably the easiest way to get by them and take no damage while still getting a good A-SSS ranking on your style bar.

Sparda™

^ Yeah, that too... :lol:

I dunno why I tend to use OTT stuff like the Laser Cannon on the Angelo-s giant orb....:lol:

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I just did the mission and got an S for Time and Orbs, and only an A on Style... I got an A overall, I missed the S rank for style by about 1000 points. I'm gona give it another try and use more pandora and lucifer, because that does give me quick style points.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I just got the S rank for mission 13 on DMD, thank god thats over with. Thanks for all the help guys, I may need some more help on the other missions...

A question for the people who have S ranked all missions on DMD... What would you say the hardest mission is to S rank?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sparda™;156523 said:
Mission 19. Every other mission, in my opinion at least, is easy.
Mission 19? I honestly thought that would be one of the easiest, I have played so much as Nero, I thought it would be a walk in the park.

I want to complete all of Dantes mission first because they seem harder, so far for me I have had most trouble on mission 13 mainly because of the stupid Chimera. I am hoping the worst is over with but at least if I need help again I know who to ask.

Thanks again Sparda and everyone else who has helped me in this thread.

Sparda™

Well, you know, there's always a chance of getting hit in that mission. The point is without getting hit throughout all the mission and the boss fight, of course, that's just for me. :lol:

Glad to be of help! ^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I S ranked mission 14 on DMD first time, found all the orbs and everything.

5 more missions to S rank on dmd then I'll have the full 1000/1000 Gamerpoints from Devil May Cry 4.

Top Bottom