• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Minecraft what to do now

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, I survived the first night, what the heck do I do now?!
Is it just about building huge buildings?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Since your on the Xbox version (Unless you secretly got PC version as well :p) that website will have things that don't exist in the Xbox version yet. The interface in the Xbox version should show you pretty much everything you can craft so there is less need for the wiki, also the help section in the pause menu/main menu can help with other things like descriptions of items and such.

As well as that the tutorial world (Accessed via main menu) is very informative with basic to advanced things and lets you play around with them straight away, it'll likely give you a good idea of what you want to work towards as well as giving some inspiration for buildings. It will also treat your tutorial session as a separate save so you can save/quit at any time and return to whatever you were looking at later on.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just xbox... (my pc can't even run word without messing up.)
I've looked at the buildings on google... yeah, I don't think I'm that creative

Dark Drakan

Admin
I usually built a stupid 12 by 12 house, never really made anything impressive. :<

Nothing like this then? (Kings Landing from Game of Thrones)

VGLM1MI.jpg

:lol:

Imagine if like the person who made that woke up one day ready to finish it off found out that their HDD has been corrupted and he/she lost all that progress.

I wouldn't be the same again if that was me.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^that is fudging awesome :blink:

I built my house (20x8) in the desert... yeah, I love trying to find it in the dark... >.>

Top Bottom