• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid: Rising TGS 2010 Demo Trailer

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Here it is:

[youtube]Caev37gAmKQ[/youtube]

Albeit it just a minor demo trailer on Raiden's precision cutting, it still looks awesome. The cutting is extremely precise. I am honestly can't wait for this game. :D

This game will be released on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. This game will be released on 2011, but no specific dates.

Dark Drakan

Admin
To embed youtube videos dont use the embed code you used as thats for HTML pages only.

Instead do the following:

[noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/noparse]Caev37gAmKQ

That was the link so take the end part of the code after the v= part. Then put that between 2 youtube tags like so:

[noparse][youtube]Caev37gAmKQ[/youtube][/noparse]

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;274240 said:
To embed youtube videos dont use the embed code you used as thats for HTML pages only.

Instead do the following:

[noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/noparse]Caev37gAmKQ

That was the link so take the end part of the code after the v= part. Then put that between 2 youtube tags like so:

[noparse][youtube]Caev37gAmKQ[/youtube][/noparse]

I see. Thanks for helping me, Dark Drakan. :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
When are they going to show us something other than cutting stuff? We have already seen this I was hoping for a proper trailer or gameplay video so we get a better understanding of what this is actually going to be about.

Like is it still a sneaking game? has it turned into a hack and slash? is it ninja Raiden all the way through? Does it have anything to do with the timeline?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Darth Angelo;274535 said:
When are they going to show us something other than cutting stuff? We have already seen this I was hoping for a proper trailer or gameplay video so we get a better understanding of what this is actually going to be about.

Like is it still a sneaking game? has it turned into a hack and slash? is it ninja Raiden all the way through? Does it have anything to do with the timeline?

Not out until some time 2011 so plenty of time for more reveals yet.

Top Bottom