• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Solid HD trilogy coming to PS3?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
An HD reworking of the original Metal Gear Solid trilogy is on the way to PS3, according to 'insider whispers' heard by the ears of the UK's Official PlayStation Magazine.

In the mag's new issue, in stores now, it reports that Snake is "in the facelift queue", and that the "first three" MGS games are set to be reborn in High Definition.

No details of release window, price or whether the trilogy will be a boxed or digital product are given.

However, any reworking of Kojima-san's much-loved original trio will be music to the ears of PlayStation nuts, with the games still very much considered classics of the genre.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots is currently the only MGS title to be released for PS3. It enjoys a very healthy 94 per cent average review score on Metacritic. Could it be joined by its predecessors in full HD later this year?

We've contacted Sony and Konami for comment.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/284819/news/metal-gear-solid-hd-trilogy-coming-to-ps3/

Hopefully, this is not a rumour but a legit news, as I am a fan of MGS series. :D

fon

Crazy Chick
Yes please. MGS2 still looks really good whenever I play it, but MGS3 had such bad loading times =______=""
Never played the first game either so this would be nice to get after Rising comes out.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
oooooooooooomgomgomgomgomg thats more like it KP. Regardless of the fact that I already own all 3 I would eagerly buy them all at the drop of a hat.

I am interested to see what they will do with MGS1 to make it HD. Surely just making it clearer and richer as it is will do it more harm than good as it will just just make the subtle graphical limitations more noticable. But starting the whole thing from scratch graphicly seems like a bit of a leap so im interested to see where they take that one.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I have only one thing to say about this...

raptor-jesus-rave-camp.gif

About damn time...about damn time...

Top Bottom