• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Metal Gear Rising (PC edition) details , it's almost here!

Are you going to buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

I thought it would be appropriate and make a new thread. It's time to leave them all behind!

happy-dancingrdiq3.gif

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Recommended
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card​

FEATURES
REVENGEANCE comes to PC with all the famed moves and action running within a beautifully-realised HD environment.
This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden's MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.
  • CUTSCENES" added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes.
  • CODECS" added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes.
  • Added to the CHAPTER Menu the Boss Stage, enabling to play only the Boss battles.
  • GRAPHIC OPTIONS" added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
  • There is an option reading "ZANGEKI" that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.
Preorder at $20-30 (Possibly $20 on Steam, it's $30 at Amazon), January 9 release date.​
metalgearrisingrevengeance2.jpg

Last edited:

IncarnatedDemon

Konami representative ToraShiro on NeoGaf:
Alright, we've come this far and there's no point in holding back any more info.

**** the man, I'm going full disclosure:

At 10AM PST, tomorrow, the game will be listed on Steam for an introductory price of $19.99, which will last a scant 48 hours before it goes to a slightly lesser sale of -20% until it launches on January 9th.

ARE YOU SATISFIED, YOU HARPIES? I BEAR MY SOUL TO YOU.

Let's just pretend that tomorrow at 10AM I hopped in my time machine to come back to this point in time to tell you. For reasons.
So buy the game while you can. Don't wait for later or you'll have to pay $4 extra. Then again that's not alot.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
All this just sounds awesome, all the DLC, being able to go straight to the boss battles, f**kin day one buy for sure!

IncarnatedDemon

I hope they release a GOTY edition. Kojima gave me a impression that MGR sold really well. And i've seen mostly positive thoughts on the game from many corners of the internet.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I hope they release a GOTY edition. Kojima gave me a impression that MGR sold really well. And i've seen mostly positive thoughts on the game from many corners of the internet.
The PC version basically is the GOTY version, it comes with all the DLC, outfits and all.

IncarnatedDemon

Go to this thread if you want higher resolution for MGR. I need higher resolution than 1080p.
67.227.255.239/forum/showthread.php?t=737467
So if you want to speak for me, do that thanks!

IncarnatedDemon

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a reboot of Metal Gear Solid: Rising incase noone thought about it.
It's a example of reboots that i don't mind.

IncarnatedDemon

According to this user on Neogaf the demand for higher resolution has been heard by the devs of the pc edition. I've not heard of this before though.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I don't have requirements to even play DMC4, but the game is coming out so cheap that i wanted to buy it! It's something like 16 U$ (40 R$ here in Brazil). Seeing that they have given free DLC to everyone a while ago, i don't doubt they'll do this soon on PC too.

EDIT: Now that i've read the thread, just, wow. This pre-order version is feaking amazing, i think that i'll buy it. It comes with literary all the "exclusive" DLCs they've spread out there, these special skins and ****; and even comes with out the post-release DLC. Awesome Konami and PG, you're doing it right as ****.

Last edited:

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I freaked out when I heard about the DRM, but feeling better now that I know it's a Steam bug and was not intentional, I think I'll wait until they fix that problem.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I tried this game on I3 based PC and I will tell that I not need I5 processor to run this game as mine quad takes game without problems, so I think that those requirements are slight overdone.

Top Bottom