• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No! What? I'm kidding! :p
The title caught your attention though, right? ;)

The writer's bug has totally bitten me and poisoned my blood. I was up until 4 a.m. writing. I got up again at 6 a.m. to write. I go out, I write. In between life, I write. Every moment I get, I dot down a line or two.

Yes, yes, yes. I actually do mean what my status says. Inspiration is a nasty, selfish, all-consuming monster that latches on to you and pumps you full of itself until you feel like you'll go absolutely stark raving mad if you don't yield to it. It doesn't happen to me very often, but when it does it lasts for a while. And I do mean a while. I write it all out.

When I say, do not disturb, I really do mean DO NOT DISTURB *relating to MSN*. I'm likely not to respond because I'm too wrapped up in my work. Don't take offense, please, I become completely anti-social when I become engrossed in my writing. I'll chase you guys up and strengthen relations when I return to the world of 'real life', devil's honour!

With that said, I will get around to doing my beta duties and get back to those of you whom this concerns. I'm just not going to be on the forum for some time.

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm going all out ninja.
And...yeah. I'm aware this is the second time I'm saying I'll be away. Difference is my creativity pretty much obliterates my addiction to the forum this time around. *lame* I know, whateva!

Cheers until we meet again!
Clairavance ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:(

*clings to your leg*

Well..........good luck with your writing and I'm sure I'll see you around soon in one form or another!

Merry Christmas to you too! (It will be here before we know it!) lol.

Meg

That did get my attention! And good luck to you with your writing. Also, I understand where your coming from. When I start drawing I HAVE to finish it before I move on to something else. The other night I was going for five hours straight. It turned out lovely, but my oh my was I anti-social for those five hours. Anyone who tried to talk to me got the evil eye. Anywho, see you when you get back. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:D Yep, I'll see ya on DSC and in Dante's office Eb ^_^
Lol @ Meg. The artist's life - it is BEAUTIFUL, isn't it? :D
Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks to anyone else who says their farewells to me. Much appreciated guys ^^

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I believed this bad a dead topic.

Anyway, i hope the writers bud allows you too return fast also..

*Throws a explosive potato at Cv*

I will get revenge by that tomato :lol:

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Clairavance, I'm clinging to whatever leg Ebony is not clinging to... Shake me off if you can, lol :(

What sort of stuff are you writing?

What means your title (GM of DMC RP)?
Grand Mother of DMC RolePlay?
Grand Master?

I wish you good luck and look forward to see you again, whenever that might be. Please make that happen before Christmas. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom