• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Merry festive season everyone!

I just ordered 2 gifts online - they had better get delivered before Christmas, or I won't be feeling as festive!!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Merry Christmas, Meg ^_^

NFF.png

Meg

Alright so I put a Santa hat on Lightning and needless to say she was kind of furious. Weeell I managed to get a picture of her with it on before she ripped it off.

Photoon2010-12-20at2340.jpg

Merry Christmas! :lol:

P.S.

She's still wearing it. XD

Osaka

trollololol
Merry christmas to one an' all.

Hope your day is filled with opening those types of prezzies that you have to fake a great big smile/ don't fit/break after 5mins/sell on ebay, eating enough christmas food to sink a small country, the usual family gatherings that have at least 3 people arguing, playing games that you usually good at only to have your mom/dad/brother/sister/aunt/uncle/cousins/grandparents pwn you and finally falling asleep in front of numerous repeats on TV.....Well you would do but your grandads snoring is the equivalent of a pneumatic drill.

Osaka

trollololol
I had an idea when I did a sort of christmas card for vb with paint yesterday. I tried drawing the image I have here but it looked really bad lol. So I messed around again with ms paint to come up with a christmas pic that looks equally just as crap. :lol::p
*ahem*

Vergil the Christmas elf, Dante the red nosed reindeer and Lady as Santa's little helper (or sexy Mrs Santa. :p )
vdlg.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Osaka - that's brilliant! Dante the red nosed reindeer! I just wanna hug him!
Happy Christmas! :lol:

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;294238 said:
Osaka - that's brilliant! Dante the red nosed reindeer! I just wanna hug him!
Happy Christmas! :lol:

Cuddle up to a furry Dante all nice and warm- sounds even better if it was by an open fire with a few drinks. ^_^ I thought that it would be a flasher as well....The nose that is, not him (although after a few drinks.... xD :p )

Osaka

trollololol
I was bored enough to add him, even gave him an orange nose (kinda looks more weird than the rest of them. o_O ) I also stuck in DMC forum part since it looked a bit lost on it's own like that.

vdla.jpg

Top Bottom