• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
I went through the sticky new rank thread, I saw so many old users that used to be in this forum alot.
So I felt I wanted to honor them by making a memorial thread were everyone can post past friend in this forum.

Lord of Darkness
Esura
Wickse
B-O-C (Bringer of Chaos)
Black Angel
One Winged Angel
Biohazardmaster
Slayer of Darkness96

Also i dunno if they are gone from this forum forever or just a long while:
Dark Drakan
Tony_Redgrave
Angel

aka958

Don't trust people
I actually dunno if he is going to come back... Just such a long time since i saw him online or making a post.

Did you have the name Darth Angelo all the time or have you changed your name in this forum? If you have, then what was your past name?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I signed on as darth_angelo45 which was changed not too long ago and have been a bit on and off since then. I don't know why I never really settled in because this place is awesome.

Esura was one of the people who I actually did remember from my previous little stretch of activity lol.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Huh. I noticed you didn't mention The Crazy Demon. He told me he's probably not going to be on here anymore... He said that last year, actually...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Wickse changed his name to Damien, and he has been online occasionally.:)

Damien's profile - http://forums.devilmaycry.org/member.php?u=6638

Tony_Redgrave has a real-life situation which he must deal with currently, but doubtless he will be back online soon.:)

Dark Drakan also has been online occasionally, but he doesn't post much in this forum as he is busy moderating other forums and his work as well.:)

Angel just gave birth a baby boy, and she must be busy in real life like Steve (The Admin) is. But as Steve said a few days ago, Angel, Steve, and their newborn son are in good health.:)

The rest... I don't know about others. LordOfDarkness has said himself that he won't be online in this forum anymore, except a few times.

aka958

Don't trust people
How could I forget he changed name? All the name changes in here confuses me!

DreadnoughtDT;202490 said:
Huh. I noticed you didn't mention The Crazy Demon. He told me he's probably not going to be on here anymore... He said that last year, actually...

I think i remember Crazy demon... Hmmm... I dunno actually! That can't be! Gotta see one of his posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom