• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Megaman Legends 3?You want it to happen to,mr Inafune?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Always love Mega Man Legends games. One of the best Mega Man series I have ever played. Hopefully, the third one will come out soon.:D

Great thread. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I hope it does.I'm sure those bastards CEOs will put EnoughKING back to his chair as Megaman father and game maker now that they saw the fans reaction and his own.It's time for him to shine again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
M-m-m-Megaman L-l-Legends T-t-t-Three?!

My prayers have been answered! Hopefully. >.> Played and beat 1 and 2, and they're great third person shooters/dungeon crawlers. Probably the only third person shooters I've actually played to the end, cuz I don't like many shooters.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^If it conforts you,I've been hoping for it to.And when there are things I hope for very intensly and do not have the power to make it happen[ie I don't work for Capcom to make DMC 5],they happen.[It applies only on the japanimation section of my life though.Manga,videogames etc.]

And they do come true...sometimes with a bit of a delay...of some years...but nothing has failed me.Same with my predictions...though they are 80% of the time right...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The incarnation 3D style of Mega Man X game, which is Mega Man X7, is such a rip off from Mega Man Legends games. I felt that Mega Man X7 is probably the worst Mega Man X game I have ever played. The 3D and 2D styles gameplay are poorly implemented. They should have make Mega Man X7 have only 2D gameplay like older Mega Man X games. Since Keiji Inafune was not involved in Mega Man X6, X7, X8, and Command Mission, the Mega Man X series has gone downhill.

Even the Mega Man X Command Mission was much better than Mega Man X7, and Mega Man X8 is also an improvement from Mega Man x7.

I really hope that Mega Man Legends 3 will be a revolution in gaming industry and Capcom's Mega Man games. That game series has a lot of potential to become great gaming franchise.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I think that it will just be the finale of the legends series.That doesn't mean that more 3D Megaman games can't be made.Go mr.Inafune.

moseslmpg

Have you guys seen this: http://androidarts.com/mml/reaverbot_legends.htm

I hope to MegaGod that they have hired this man as a consultant, because that is EPICNESS.

I really hope MML3 is imminent, because I have been waiting patiently for a long time. It really is the most interesting MM series IMO, and it affords one opportunity for much thought, especially considering the story in the link above.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I doubt they would...unless he is well known or he is part of Inafune's team.What I hope is for Keiji to be given the proper team and resources to make the final legends game a legend.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
moseslmpg;262723 said:
Have you guys seen this: http://androidarts.com/mml/reaverbot_legends.htm

I hope to MegaGod that they have hired this man as a consultant, because that is EPICNESS.

I really hope MML3 is imminent, because I have been waiting patiently for a long time. It really is the most interesting MM series IMO, and it affords one opportunity for much thought, especially considering the story in the link above.

Like Devil Bane said, it is unlikely that guy (who made the theory of MML series) to become a consultant for Mega Man Legends 3. Probably because he is not famous, and etc.

We can only hope Mega Man Legends 3 will have a great story like the previous games, and the gameplay must be greater than the previous games. I find that Mega Man Legends universe are particularly very interesting and intriguing, much more than the original Mega Man series. And I hope that the previous voice actors from the Mega Man Legends games will return, as they proved to be great in their roles, plus with some new talented cast, like Nolan North, Yuri Lowenthal, and others.

Good find of that theory, by the way. :D

moseslmpg

I know they didn't actually hire him, but hopefully they see that and heed his words. The site has been linked in the official Capcom request box already.

If Capcom does anything less than that, I think it will be a huge loss on their part.

Top Bottom