• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meg and Aka's Final Fantasy Help Service

Meg

Have a question about Final Fantasy? Well you've come to the right place. Ask us anything and we'll give you the best answer we can. First, some info about the staff.

Aka: Knows all there is to know about most Final Fantasy games

Meg: Knows all there is to know and then some about FFXIII. (Note, for best response from Meg, compliment Lightning first. ;))

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! I guess my constant 'Whaaaaaaa!' When trying to finish 13 inspired this! ^_^

Thanks again!

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony;251127 said:
Ha! I guess my constant 'Whaaaaaaa!' When trying to finish 13 inspired this! ^_^

Thanks again!

I think that played a major part in it. ^_^

Now we just have to play the waiting game...

Meg

Attention people that may have questions! I won't be on for awhile, but I subscribed to this thread, so if you need me, just post so and I'll know.

And yes Ebony, you were the main inspiration. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;251153 said:
Attention people that may have questions! I won't be on for awhile, but I subscribed to this thread, so if you need me, just post so and I'll know.

And yes Ebony, you were the main inspiration. :lol:

What what? You suddenly start a business with me without me knowing until after you've started it and now I have to take care of it?!

My GOD! >_<

Meg

I subscribed to the thread. I'll stop by whenever someone posts. Don't worry.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
how do u beat genesis avatar in crisis core with little over 300 hp and gravity is your strongest technique

aka958

Don't trust people
You get a hold on SP barrier and collect a buckload of SP. Not even with 255 vitality can you survive one attack with mere 300 HP.

For the best strategy to kill him would be to gain costly punch and higher your HP through materia fusion.

Wait a sec... You can't have only 300 HP! You start out with 600-618!

Mr Anderson

sorry forgot a zero i meant 3000 hp and the peoples he summons kill me in like 4 hits i kill them easily but with 4 i cant block and attack

aka958

Don't trust people
Firaga and Tri-thundaga are some of the best alternatives then. Both of them should stun the minions long enough for a spam fest.

There are other spells that covers a wider area you can use, like Darkness and Electrocute.

You can use protect and shell or wall for defense. Remember that wall contains both protect and shell. Protect halves enemies damage, which means you would survive the double amount of attacks. Always stock up on ethers, higher your vitality, and use Curaga whenever you lose health.

Are you playing on Normal or Hard?

aka958

Don't trust people
You need to get wall. Either that or protect.

Then you can use:

Firaga
----
----
----
Wall
Curaga

Regen could also help if you've got a temporary mana problem.

As asked before, are you playing on hard or normal? And what is your strength of attack?

aka958

Don't trust people
Alright... I forgot that in Crisis Core protect and shell is named Barrier and Magic Barrier. Those are neccessary for survival.

He should have about 230.000 hp on his sword. Try out the tactics I've said, if it's too much for you too handle still. Your best bet would be to use materia fusion with Curaga to give a higher HP.

Mr Anderson

ok ill try gettin some stuff for the max hp once i max hp ill try to get costly punch then ill have curage regen costly punch barrier if i can get it somehow and graviga

aka958

Don't trust people
Remember that if you get the item fusion tome you can fuse materias with items.

Fuse your Curaga with Fat chocobo feathers, they give +10% HP each.

aka958

Don't trust people
Fuse it with Curaga. It is the most reliable spell in the game and you won't be changing it under any circumstance. Since you need it equipped to gain the bonus too.

Top Bottom