• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meet The Medic

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium

So all the new weapons for the Uber Update on Team Fortress 2 have been added, and it is now free to play as well which is pretty cool.

I've been having a bit of trouble changing my load outs right now probably because there are so many people are trying to access the mann co. store and buy the new weapons. I bought the new soldier items and managed to play a few games, the new shotgun for soldier is definitely the best addition to his load out because of how easy it is to pick off scouts who constantly jump all over the place. Looking forward to trying out the others later on.

Anyone else been playing TF2 with the new weapons or plan to at some point(when the servers are fully functional again)?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
FINALLY MEET THE MEDIC!'
Just Meet the Pyro left, ehh?
Yep, just Pyro left now. Unfortunately Pyro(and engie) didn't get much attention with this update, hopefully when they do Meet the pyro it's something big.

I've been using the new weapons for Soldier and it's pretty good so far. By that I mean it's not the typical damage buff and clip reduction or decreased speed to compensate. Most of the new weapons have more innovative features and benifits. One of the new Soldier melee weapons, the whip, makes you and your team mate run faster for a few seconds when you hit them. Really good for payload maps as you can whip engineers in your team to the cart and get their stuff built and set up slightly quicker.

So far I've only tried the Soldier weapons but I plan on buying the others soon if I don't get them in random drops.

Top Bottom