• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Maybe we should.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

Maybe we should have a section where you people need help with their personal life should go. Like if they have a disorder and want advice for it or if they have a problem selling a car. Anything personal. But not to personal.....:lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
General disscusion maybe?

Anyway post a thread about.

Give it a fancy name.

Kinda like a forum I'm on called Ninja Fortress, theres a thread called Ninja Thearapy.

So make it something like son's of sparda thearapy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah id say anything like that could easily fit into the General Discussion, as we arent a self help group. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd only recommend it if the thread doesn't degenerate into either dumbass spammy conversations between two people lolling at each other (which seems to happen a hell of a lot lately) or someone coming in with a problem and another idiot being harsh/rude/disrespectful etc.

Better still, only post minor problems and nothing too personal/serious. This is a DMC site after all and there are plenty of dedicated problem-sorting sites out there...

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;92610 said:
Not a thread. A SECTION. Where people make threads with the title like Car help. Or Dating issues.

We know what you meant and like we said this is a DMC site and dont want to distract from that too much. As Sharon said there are plenty of dedicated problem sorting sites out there.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Now that I think about it...it's not such a good idea.

I recall 12 user's being ban on another forum for a thread simalar to this.

The dark knight

And I recall a few forums getting lots of viewers due to a section like that. And Dante Aseroth not everything here is DMC. General Discusion isn't. Bloody palace isnt and this section isnt. And people I wasnt asking your opinions. I was asking the mods and the admins. So next time I make a thread here. I recommend you just listen in unless I say I am asking everyones opinion. And okay scrath out the whole section idea. I get it. Everyone hates the idea. No offence given from anything I said in this post. LOL. And I wasnt yelling so people dont get the wrong idea. Thanks for the feedback though peoples.....LOL!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm sorry to say that you argument's weak. The whole purpose of this Community is to discuss everything regarding the Devil May Cry Universe and meet people who share our thoughts about the game, or witness interesting theories and news about new Devil May Cry Projects.

However it is still a forum and it needs a place like this one where members can discuss new ideas regarding the forum or ask questions about it.

Since Devil May Cry is a game, it means that all of us here (if not only most of us) are gamers. Therefore the General Gaming Discussion is a nice little add.

As for General Discussion it exists only because even the most passionate Devil May Cry Fan would still need to discuss and read other things in the boards. But don't get it wrong. General Discussion is not crucial to the Devil May Cry Community (It is, but not as much as the other DMC-related Forums) as the Community was created to discuss about Devil May Cry.

The idea is not bad, but it is not suited for this place. This Devil May Cry Community is not the answer of all the problems or something as noble as that. It's just one of the best DMC Forums out there, and the people who enter it and create accounts in it, do it because they share our Devil May Cry passion, not to seek solutions about their problems. There are other forums for that stuff.

I hope this matter is at an end.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
We are chill. Nobody's shouting, it's just a conversation. Don't be tricked by the lack of emoticons:p

Anyway since the thing is solved, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom