• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Video

Dark Drakan

Admin
Max-Payne-3-Poster-Shows-Off-Drunken-Max-Terrorists.jpg
Rockstar have released the latest video in their series of design and technology movies, this time showing off the Bullet Time in Max Payne 3.

Dark Drakan

Admin
That's good. I wonder if a Max Payne movie sequel is being considered now lol.

The movie didnt get the best reviews, though I thought it was ok. Granted I dont know much about the original games though so unsure how well the movie was adapted from them.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Me too. Great graphics & sound quality, Max Payne 3 looks to be a great title.

Graphics, Sound, Physics, no load times and flawless presentation. Really hope it sells as well as its looking as it seems to have gotten rid of some of my biggest gripes in gaming. Some of which being bullet damage, realistic hit detection and death physics.

Dark Drakan

Admin
As promised yesterday, Rockstar has released a new multiplayer trailer for Max Payne 3. The video is the second in a special, two-part series unveiling the game’s multiplayer and atkes a deeper look into Bullet Time online, persistent Multiplayer Crews, powerful Burst abilities and more.

Forgot to post that yesterday so thanks for putting it up. Im purchasing the game for its single player but I have to say the multiplayer is looking great too. Its shaping up to be Rockstars most solid multiplayer offering to date quite easily.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks for making the thread :)
The multiplayer i lost interested in as soon as XP & leveling was said. There's little skill needed what a leveling advantage comes into play, & this would be a great game to test your skills if it wasn't for the player upgrades & XP.

Every multiplayer game ive ever played have upgrades and levelling as players need something to work towards and keep people interested. Even games that dont have levelling such as Counter Strike have weapons you can purchase as you get kills and money for kills to unlock better weapons to gain an advantage.

Dark Drakan

Admin
GearsOfWar 1 & 2 doesn't & neither does Halo & they work fine.
It's skill & strategy vs skill & strategy not guess who has the level advantage. I love online games like that, new players are slaughtered because they're lacking weapons, health, armor, ammo. And experience players don't have to pull as much extra weight due to their lack of equipment.

Gears Of War tends to have people abuse the systems and I have friends who play it religiously and spend most the games cursing about people using 'cheap' ways of getting kills. I dont want a game to be ruled by players who play it none stop and know how to use cheap tactics and find overpowered weapons to use. Seemed to just be a shotgun frenzy when I played it and anyone who couldnt use them as well as the 'pros' were screwed every single game.

Fair enough if someone has better equipment than you they may have an advantage but every upgrade also has a weakness and something that can counter it. Just have to rethink your strategy, powerful weapons are often slower to fire and reload. Extra armour means you are much slower, enemies can always use that to their advantage and get the drop on you by having more accurate weapons and being faster. Takes more than extra ammo and more powerful weapons to win.

Top Bottom