• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect Questions?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I was wondering if anyone has heard anything or has any thoughts about whether or not EA/Bioware would bundle all three Mass Effect games (for a somewhat larger than normal videogame price, since they do have to make some profit) into one for PC/360/PS3? thoughts, comments? anything? Perhaps DLC included?

Dark Drakan

Admin
gotcha....well that would suck lol...i was hoping to be able to get them all on the ps3 hahaha

The bundles could come to all platforms but bundles are usually done on things like Steam/Origin on PC first. They simply sell all 3 games for a combined price, whereas there are publishing costs and new versions that have to be made for consoles/disc versions.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
The bundles could come to all platforms but bundles are usually done on things like Steam/Origin on PC first. They simply sell all 3 games for a combined price, whereas there are publishing costs and new versions that have to be made for consoles/disc versions.
that's true...i oversimplified the process in my mind i guess....seeing as how much space the blu-ray disc has, i figured it would be just copy/paste

Dark Drakan

Admin
that's true...i oversimplified the process in my mind i guess....seeing as how much space the blu-ray disc has, i figured it would be just copy/paste

Not as simple as that really with Blu Ray compression issues and such and being multiple CD's on 360 and PC and having to redesign packaging for the bundle. On a digital service as I said they just add the games into a bundle and redo the price, simple as that.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Not as simple as that really with Blu Ray compression issues and such and being multiple CD's on 360 and PC and having to redesign packaging for the bundle. On a digital service as I said they just add the games into a bundle and redo the price, simple as that.
do you think it would happen in the forseeable future?

Dark Drakan

Admin
why would it have to be standalone first?

Because the actual game isnt out on PS3 and if its likely they wouldnt throw it straight into a bundle without selling it on its own first to maximise sales. Also the original was published by Microsoft and it wasnt until the second EA published it so I doubt Microsoft would release the rights so easily for the original. So they would have to re-release it and sort a deal with EA publishing it.

Top Bottom