• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mass Effect 3 Reviews Roundup

Dark Drakan

Admin
Cant wait for this, preordered and awaiting dispatch currently (comes out Fri here). Shame some idiots are ruining its user rating on metacritic because of the choice of being gay in the game.

Gaflima

Son of no one.
Cant wait for this, preordered and awaiting dispatch currently (comes out Fri here). Shame some idiots are ruining its user rating on metacritic because of the choice of being gay in the game.

Yeah, that's sad, we're already in the century XXI and these things still happen... :/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I wonder if they realize the game is not forcing them to be gay.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I wonder if they realize the game is not forcing them to be gay.

One guy even slated the ending saying it was terrible and worst ending in history of gaming despite the game only launching 2 hours before he posted and its a 25-30 hour campaign. People are just picking things randomly to hate on the game for no reason to troll and bring its overall user score down.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
One guy even slated the ending saying it was terrible and worst ending in history of gaming despite the game only launching 2 hours before he posted and its a 25-30 hour campaign. People are just picking things randomly to hate on the game for no reason to troll and bring its overall user score down.

i dont mind you hating something, but you need to make your hate make sense.
This doesnt.

Top Bottom