• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Masri's hopes for DmC 's future

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
now ive waited quite a while to before i give my "official" opinion on DmC. partially because im busy but mainly to ensure there were no rose tinted glasses for when i looked back. so here it goes. DmC is a great game. i enjoyed playing it a lot, is it perfect? no anyone who expects the first game in a reboot to be perfect is lying to themselves. as the developers lack the experience required to create such a game. say what you will, i loved playing DmC.

now thats out of the way id like to discuss my hopes for DmC's future. im hoping that the people and NT will use everything they learned from DmC and make an even better DmC2. taking all the negative parts, boss fights etc and rectifying them. while simultaneously taking everything that worked from DmC (combat, story, design etc) and improve on them.

im sure you're all aware that metal gear revengence is coming out soon. and from what ive seen and heard. this game is actually pretty good, fro those of you who dont know. its about a cyborg esq guy slashing up his opponents. ie lsamge genre as DmC (well close enough). Point being, i hope that it does well in its sales enough to merit a sequel. this way a rivalry can be created between the two. the two companies will work at odds to improve themselves and prove to be the superior franchise.

this i hope will result in us having two side by side series that are constantly being improved from game to game. analyzing each other, learning from eachother until they become perfect.
but thats just my hopes. what're yours??

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Just hope they take color coded enemies and it make it that the certain weapon can do more damage but you can still use all

788Masri

Just hope they take color coded enemies and it make it that the certain weapon can do more damage but you can still use all

or perhaps balance out demon and angelic weapons. so the demonic weapons arent only slow/strong and angels arent just fast/weak

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What I hope is Sparda will make a future appearance. He'd be the Kevin Flynn of DmC.

Dante47

It's a flawed reboot, that I can say with no doubt. But it manages to get away with it's charm and pure, raw fun that harkens back to a feeling I haven't had since playing Devil May Cry 3.

788Masri

It's a flawed reboot, that I can say with no doubt. But it manages to get away with it's charm and pure, raw fun that harkens back to a feeling I haven't had since playing Devil May Cry 3.

good point, the slightly juvenile humor and puns are reminiscient of DMC3. something i derived a lot of happiness from experiencing. i would have mentioned and compared the two but weve all seen various reviews across the site and i wanted to speak more on my hopes for it in general.

788Masri

What it means is that I want Sparda to finally reveal himself. Since he's not a legend anymore he can make an appearance.

aaah, i agree. one of my problems with the original series is how hes this all powerful god being yet is never seem actually doing anything. hes just gone, maybe dead, maybe in amsterdam who knows?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
aaah, i agree. one of my problems with the original series is how hes this all powerful god being yet is never seem actually doing anything. hes just gone, maybe dead, maybe in amsterdam who knows?

I think that now that Mundus is dead, Sparda can be freed from his prison, hiding from the demons and keeping his distance from his sons.

Top Bottom