• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MARVEL'S LINE UP FOR CINEMATIC PHASE 3 IS HERE!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well for Thor3, I'm lukewarm since the dark world was meh but im wondering if this could be Thor's swansong like Cap3 could be for cap.

I haven't seen Guardians yet (its on the list) but im sure it'll be good.

I'm more excited for the newbs as they present an opportunity for Marvel to shake off their "off a factory line " stigma they have acquired.

In-humans is gonna be interesting since they could serve as stand-ins for the X-men like how Green Arrow was a stand in for Batman on the show Smallville a few years back . They provide a similar role through a different lens so to speak.

Well, I'm cheering for Captain America all the way.

Ever since CAWS, I've been really looking forward to where they would go next. They made the absolute best choice in making RDJ the bad guy (like in the Civil War comics).

SUPERHERO REGISTRATION ACT RESISTANCE FTW.
He'll be dying for freedom -- a noble gesture.

Besides, I think it's a fitting ending.

On a rather positive note though, they brought him back to life in the comics (somehow) right? So, I think it won't be a too much of a stretch to see it happen onscreen in a few years.
the Civil War storyline was how I got into American comics so i have a vested interest in seeing how it turns out.

to be honest i dont mind him dying but Im not sure if I want him to be brought back as it feels cheap and how he was brought back was kinda weak in the comics. Plus its an easy out for the actor and there are other candidates to be Captain America so it works out pretty well.

Nobody's talking about Deadpool though.....and how he could be the game changer in the MCU.
Well he and Thanos are both in love with Death and there was that storyline where he thought he was Loki's kid so....:cautious::banghead::devil::cool::sneaky:

Top Bottom