• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MARVEL'S LINE UP FOR CINEMATIC PHASE 3 IS HERE!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
And it's awesome.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1DeX16CMAE0apO.jpg

Captain America 3 looks like it will be the MCU's take on the Civil War. (Serpent Society was a fake out, it is indeed Civil War) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1De2hFCIAAoS6j.jpg:large

Guardians of The Galaxy 2 and Thor Ragnarok will also be with the batch of sequels.

When it comes to newcomers, Black Panther will be joining the MCU along with Doctor Strange who has been cast. Benedict Cumberbatch is to be the Sorcerer Supreme. We're also gonna see a new group join the MCU in the form of the Inhumans. And last, but not least, Captain Marvel will be joining the MCU to be Marvel's first leading lady. Yes, Carol Danvers is the Captain Marvel here.

This will all have of course the heroes coming together to take on Thanos which will be split in to two parts with the Infinity War Parts 1 and 2.

GET HYPED!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, I'm cheering for Captain America all the way.

Ever since CAWS, I've been really looking forward to where they would go next. They made the absolute best choice in making RDJ the bad guy (like in the Civil War comics).

SUPERHERO REGISTRATION ACT RESISTANCE FTW.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
*sigh*

You know what guys? After seeing all these release dates, instead of getting hyped, I just sorta gave up and stopped caring. It's like they're going for the "Quantity-Over-Quality" path for most of these movies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/superhero-movie-release-dates-2014-10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

... It's almost as if this vid predicted the whole thing.

Edit: Look up "Future Batmen" from "Animation Domination High-Def" on Youtube -- just to be safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... lol.

McConaughey was spot on in that "Future Batmen" vid. XP

In the above vid, "ourworldrhythm" from the comment section said this:

"I quoted Rust at school just to see my classmates reaction. Priceless."

I have to start quoting Rust more just to get into people's heads. XD

"STOP SAYING ODD ****." ROFL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I don't even have to imagine the studio heads going back to Christian Bale after making the worst casting choices with all those future Batmen... I already know that this is going to happen.

They'll keep casting the wrong person, and then they'll finally get desperate enough to CG Christian Bale's face back in. And that's just depressing.

I'd even take Gerard Butler over Affleck at this point. *sigh*

[I mean, he did play the Phantom of the Opera, after all -- that's gotta count for something.]

I mean, just look at those bats surrounding him. He would've been great as the Dark Knight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://screenrant.com/batman-actors-man-steel-2-superman-discussion/

Jon Hamm would've been such a better choice. -_-

Whatever. In the end, it doesn't matter... because we'll never have this.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I mean, just look at those bats surrounding him. He would've been great as the Dark Knight.
Whoops, looks like I have a faulty memory. There are no bats in that scene. However, there's quite a bit of gothic architecture, and Gerard Butler makes for a pretty decent brooding figure (what with him standing over that gargoyle and everything).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well, I'm cheering for Captain America all the way.

Ever since CAWS, I've been really looking forward to where they would go next. They made the absolute best choice in making RDJ the bad guy (like in the Civil War comics).

SUPERHERO REGISTRATION ACT RESISTANCE FTW.
I have a feeling, by the end of this flick Steve Rogers will be kicking the bucket. :(

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Whoops, looks like I have a faulty memory. There are no bats in that scene. However, there's quite a bit of gothic architecture, and Gerard Butler makes for a pretty decent brooding figure (what with him standing over that gargoyle and everything).
gerard butler would be a great choice. he could kidnap her and take her to his cave so she could help him make the music of the nig-- wait. wrong dark brooding fiction character

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm excited right now. all they have to do...is NOT TELL US THE PLOT OF THESE MOVIES! seriously, telling us about the cap 3 plot synopsis, i feel like i know the ending to age of ultron. can somebody just...duct tape their mouths shut after announcements. what's next. they're gonna tell us how gotg2 leads directly into captain marvel vice versa? i'm just gonna TASM2 these movies and stay away from any marketing or announcements until their releases.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
SUPERHERO REGISTRATION ACT

Duuuuuuudes, imagine if they had that in DC-verse.
Gordon: "Batman, we need you to register who you are."
Batman: "I'm Batman."
Random cop: "We know that, but you gotta register--"
Batman: "I'm. Bat. Man."
Gordon: "God d*mn it, Bats. OTL We've been doing this for 75 years!"

...I'll shut up now.

gerard butler would be a great choice. he could kidnap her and take her to his cave so she could help him make the music of the nig-- wait. wrong dark brooding fiction character

My mind totally went to the wrong place there. (´・ω・`)

---

On topic, though:
I'm looking forward to the movies. ^^ Just hope they don't spoil everything in trailers/"leaks"/etc.. :/ *hops on the hype train*

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I have a feeling, by the end of this flick Steve Rogers will be kicking the bucket. :(
He'll be dying for freedom -- a noble gesture.

Besides, I think it's a fitting ending.

On a rather positive note though, they brought him back to life in the comics (somehow) right? So, I think it won't be a too much of a stretch to see it happen onscreen in a few years.

The Final Offer

I love Deadpool, but there's no point in talking about him and the MCU when Fox owns the rights to Deadpool, X-Men, and Fantastic Four which is why they'll never pop up in the MCU.

There's talk that Marvel is trying to get Spider man into the MCU. Anyway, what I'm saying is imagine the possibilities if he were in MCU. Cameo every movie? Yessir!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
There's talk that Marvel is trying to get Spider man into the MCU. Anyway, what I'm saying is imagine the possibilities if he were in MCU. Cameo every movie? Yessir!
Yea, but Spider-Man rights are held by Sony and their relationship with Marvel is nowhere near as toxic as Marvel's relationship with Fox. Marvel and Fox hate each other doing things to spite one another all the time.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
people keep saying that these movies are just going to be phoned in by marvel ust to ge these characters out there for their even movies. and to that i say: "what? are you new here?". everything after the incredible hulk in phase 1 felt like rushe attempts to get those characters out there for the avengers. and you know what? it worked. hell. THE AVENGERS felt like a rushed lead up film just so we could have the awesomeness that was phase 2. so please, calm yall's tits. i'm pretty sure age of ultron is gonna have us geeking all over our theatre seats and everything else after that is going to be stellar. besides. i'm pretty sure marvel learned their lesson with ironman 2 (which i will say, rushed or not, i love it) which is that you shoul focus more on the story at hand than the stories that you want to tell in the future *ahem*marc webb, take notes buddy. phase 3 will be great. and if not great. it'll be very good.

side note: i'm just wondering how they're going to do dr. strange. i feel like they turned tony stark into dr. strange already by turning tony's douche meter up to 11 and breaking the dial off. guess we'll wait and see. can't wait to see my fourth favorite marvel character on screen.

The Final Offer

people keep saying that these movies are just going to be phoned in by marvel ust to ge these characters out there for their even movies. and to that i say: "what? are you new here?". everything after the incredible hulk in phase 1 felt like rushe attempts to get those characters out there for the avengers. and you know what? it worked. hell. THE AVENGERS felt like a rushed lead up film just so we could have the awesomeness that was phase 2. so please, calm yall's tits. i'm pretty sure age of ultron is gonna have us geeking all over our theatre seats and everything else after that is going to be stellar. besides. i'm pretty sure marvel learned their lesson with ironman 2 (which i will say, rushed or not, i love it) which is that you shoul focus more on the story at hand than the stories that you want to tell in the future *ahem*marc webb, take notes buddy. phase 3 will be great. and if not great. it'll be very good.

side note: i'm just wondering how they're going to do dr. strange. i feel like they turned tony stark into dr. strange already by turning tony's douche meter up to 11 and breaking the dial off. guess we'll wait and see. can't wait to see my fourth favorite marvel character on screen.

How are they going to match the douche meter of Tony Stark?

My friend Benedict Cumberbatch.

Top Bottom