• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel vs Capcom 3

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Suprised there isn't a thread about this, anyway here is the trailer.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6vR-d2LZi4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6vR-d2LZi4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

There are some images of the game, this one interests me the most as you can see the silhouttes of the other characters.

1cf20cef431b9229fd3a9b2e8140f201.jpg

If you look right above Chris' arm, that dark silhoutte right there. I think.. is Dante. At least I ****ing hope so.

Below his arm has to be Captain America, and to the right I can't be sure but possibly Frank West from Dead Rising.. And on the one on the left side of the image, has to be Deadpool.

Anyone see anything else they could call, I think I see Ghostrider above Deadpool but again not entirely sure.

Either way really looking forward to this, what do you guys think? I really hope Dante will be in this.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;218272 said:
There is a thread, but only one that said Dante was in the game.
Oh, I never seen it. Checked the gaming section and didn't see any threads about it..

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yup it is Dante[DMC4/Anime pose and hair?] and there is a guy with multiple swords...it's Deadpool.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I don't really care who all is in this one...I just want it. I played MVC2, and it was one of the coolest fighting games I ever played. I knida wish they'd keep with the 2D characters for this one though...rather than going to the new Street Fighter look that they have. 2D fight games like Street Fighter and the old MK have always been among my favs...minus Tekken, because Tekken is pure awesome.

But still, if Dante IS in MVC3, that will be amazing.

Top Bottom