• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel VS Capcom 3 - Vergil's gameplay trailer!

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
It is different than in DMC3, isn't it?
I wasn't sure if it was the same or not. Maybe they couldn't get the same voice-actor.
No, it's still Daniel Southworth. He just pronounces phrases differently.
Anyway, he is epic. Best winning pose so far, unbelievably cool LVL 3 Hyper, epic remix of my favorite DMC3 track and it's just nice to see him again, after 8 years.

Asmodaius

No, it's still Daniel Southworth. He just pronounces phrases differently.
Anyway, he is epic. Best winning pose so far, unbelievably cool LVL 3 Hyper, epic remix of my favorite DMC3 track and it's just nice to see him again, after 8 years.

Maybe that's it then... I wasn't sure if it was the same. :p
But yeah, his moves are definately awesome.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I...am now curious as to what you're thinking of.... *feels mild trepidation* I can't help that I'm such a fangirl.... >_>
Well before I tell you what I'm thinking, I need to know if you were implying a sexual innuendo. If not, than I'm glad that his voice motivate you for reasons that are purely innocent(cough).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well before I tell you what I'm thinking, I need to know if you were implying a sexual innuendo. If not, than I'm glad that his voice motivate you for reasons that are purely innocent(cough).

LOL Er...it was a bit of both. But I more of meant he motivates me to want to write. But...yeah. *has a fangirl crush**amused*

Top Bottom