• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Complete Roster

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It’s widely rumored that the final boss character for the game will be Galactus. Galactus is also known as the devourer of worls in the Marvel Universe. The character is expected to be confirmed later this week along with confirmation for Sentinel (Marvel) and Hsien-Ko (Capcom). With that the final roster for Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is this:

Marvel Characters:

* Captain America
* Deadpool
* Dr. Doom
* Dormammu
* Hulk
* Iron Man
* Magneto
* M.O.D.O.K.
* Phoenix
* Sentinel
* She-Hulk
* Spider-Man
* Storm
* Super-Skrull
* Taskmaster
* Thor
* Wolverine
* X-23

Capcom Characters:

* Akuma (Street Fighter)
* Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
* Amaterasu (Okami)
* Arthur (Ghosts ‘n Goblins)
* Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
* Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
* C. Viper (Street Fighter)
* Dante (Devil May Cry)
* Felicia (Darkstalkers)
* Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)
* Mike Haggar (Final Fight)
* Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers)
* Nathan Spencer (Bionic Commando)
* Ryu (Street Fighter)
* Trish (Devil May Cry)
* Tron Bonne (Mega Man Legends)
* Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
* Zero (Mega Man X)

Source: http://www.gamemunition.com/news/marvel-vs-capcom-3-complete-roster/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was reading in a magazine that there were another 10 characters to be named, but couldn't be so closed to release. But now you've posted this... i'm starting to doubt it.

Still really disappointed about Vergil not being in the final release. *Has tantrum*... but, hey-ho, what can you do about it.

fon

Crazy Chick
^Vergil was the 3rd spot in a popularity contest for who Japanese players wanted so he has a very high chance of being a DLC!! ^^

My team will have a mix of Dante/Dormammu/Shuma/Hsien-ko/Wesker :D
I can't wait to play it!

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Kind of a shame that plenty of potential characters we disconfirmed.Vergil,Batsu and Gene...you all deserved to be in this game.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Devil of War;298615 said:
Kind of a shame that plenty of potential characters we disconfirmed.Vergil,Batsu and Gene...you all deserved to be in this game.

LOL, no Batsu and Gene. Hell, they need to add Kyosuke or Hinata before Batsu. Even though I slightly dislike Vergil (mostly because how fans act over him), I wouldn't mind seeing him as DLC.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:cool: Thanks for this Chaos Master. I can't wait for it to be released. Not long now! :D

I would have liked to have seen Vergil too:(

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Esura;298623 said:
LOL, no Batsu and Gene. Hell, they need to add Kyosuke or Hinata before Batsu. Even though I slightly dislike Vergil (mostly because how fans act over him), I wouldn't mind seeing him as DLC.

Hey,Batsu was like the god character for me in Tatsunoko VS Capcom....SO DON'T BE DISSING HIM!!!:lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Galactus is the Biggest pain in the @ss since... *looks around*... SANCTUS!
Buuuut, that's my opinion

Top Bottom