• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Man Bites another Man's Penis "Like a Sandwich" Over Video Games

aoshi

I am going to repeat one of the comments in comment section of that article:

How is this even possible? Could not the guy defend himself from one person. Exchanging a few blows and getting hurt i agree, but how can he get his head around victim's crotch and the guy let him is beyond comprehension. :blink:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Scary_0f91c3_4215337_zps47b19224.gif

JESUS CHRIST.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
:blink:...how did that even happen?! I'm just wondering how he got close enough to bite him there. Surely the guy could have gotten out of the way or something? :/

And I can't believe grown men acting in this disturbing way. Was the guy drunk and high or something? Just wow...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well now i have a new insult for my fellow male gamers,don't p!ss me off or i'll bite your d!ck off !

My name is Btw is chucky but you can call chucky the d!ck muncher !

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A penis is mostly flesh and muscle, so depending on the strength of the bite, it is possible. It sounds like He could've done more damage if the guy wasn't wearing his pj's. (Although why he decided to have an 'extra gnaw' is beyond me).

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
As a guy, I just have this to say.

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. OH GOD. OWWW.

I'll show myself out now.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
:blink:...how did that even happen?! I'm just wondering how he got close enough to bite him there. Surely the guy could have gotten out of the way or something? :/

And I can't believe grown men acting in this disturbing way. Was the guy drunk and high or something? Just wow...

ya see...us guys in general, do dumb ****. so just don't question it. go with the logic and pretend everything is normal. ok?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
ya see...us guys in general, do dumb ****. so just don't question it. go with the logic and pretend everything is normal. ok?
I've seen guys do loads of weird stuff at drunk university parties, especially the sports guys, but I've never heard of a guy even trying to bite another guy's junk, let alone actually do it. :| I'm all for Jackass style messing around, but this junk biting is a whole new level of weird.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I've seen guys do loads of weird stuff at drunk university parties, especially the sports guys, but I've never heard of a guy even trying to bite another guy's junk, let alone actually do it. :| I'm all for Jackass style messing around, but this junk biting is a whole new level of weird.

DON'T QUESTION IT

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
DON'T QUESTION IT
Okay:p But don't blame me if there's an epidemic of guys biting junk because no one questioned it.:lol:

That's just sick. Kind of funny, but sick. Did the guy think he was a lama or something? They do that.
Wow. I knew lamas spat at people, but I never knew they tried to bite junk.:blink:

EllDawn

Okay:p But don't blame me if there's an epidemic of guys biting junk because no one questioned it.:lol:

Wow. I knew lamas spat at people, but I never knew they tried to bite junk.:blink:
I learned that from Dirty Jobs. They do it to keep down the competition.

Top Bottom