• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Makoto Tsuchibayashi - the artist who drew Dante

IncarnatedDemon

roflbot.jpg
roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Finally they are showing up!! :D thank you for posting them, some of them are truly awesome! The design of the blade in the 5th pic is really strange but interesting at the same time...
And yeah, as I read in a previous comment, Vergil really reminds of DmC Vergil. Maybe NT took some inspiration from it?

IncarnatedDemon

Finally they are showing up!! :D thank you for posting them, some of them are truly awesome! The design of the blade in the 5th pic is really strange but interesting at the same time...
And yeah, as I read in a previous comment, Vergil really reminds of DmC Vergil.
Your welcome. I had issues with the links myself too.

But i went to a caption site, and i entered "." (the square at top left corner), and then i was allowed to quickly save the pic and get a link to pic.

Took time:p

I wonder why Dante looks sad in that picture with beer.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I didn't notice the beer nor the teddy, at first. Lol.
Maybe that'a a picture aiming at showing that he carries with him the pain for what happened to him in the past... Or maybe he is thinking about what happened with Nelo Angelo....

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
That picture of him in Eva's stomach got me feeling all fuzzy inside.:D And that 6th picutre (the sword with the spikes) makes me wonder why they didn't go with that look? Hmm, maybe it's because I like the pants. Then again, the pants could be red and it's...shaded different.

Top Bottom