• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Make up demons, weapons and slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Has anybody thought of any ideas? Well while I wait for your answers. Here are mine.

Jason – A descendant of the original Jason of the Argonauts fights Folken’s army. He is also hunting down Dante’s son Adam who hates humans. Jason armor wields the power of the new-and-improved Golden Fleece.

Greek Styles:
- Apollo
- Ares
- Hermes
- Athena
- Zeus
- Hades

Devil Arms:
- Olympus: A mythical sword used by the original Jason of the Argonauts. It possesses god-like magic from the gods of Olympus.
- Prometheus: Raging knuckles and shinguards powered by the might of all the Greek Titans.
- Atlas: A mace controling the earth.
- Typhon: A bladed bow that shoots light arrows.

Fire Arms:
- Helios and Artemis: Two sub machineguns crafted with demonic resources and powered by the sun and moon itselves.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Ronin;174540 said:
Has anybody thought of any ideas? Well while I wait for your answers. Here are mine.

Jason – A descendant of the original Jason of the Argonauts fights Folken’s army. He is also hunting down Dante’s son Adam who hates humans. Jason armor wields the power of the new-and-improved Golden Fleece.

Greek Styles:
- Apollo
- Ares
- Hermes
- Athena
- Zeus
- Hades

Devil Arms:
- Olympus: A mythical sword used by the original Jason of the Argonauts. It possesses god-like magic from the gods of Olympus.
- Prometheus: Raging knuckles and shinguards powered by the might of all the Greek Titans.
- Atlas: A mace controling the earth.
- Typhon: A bladed bow that shoots light arrows.

Fire Arms:
- Helios and Artemis: Two sub machineguns crafted with demonic resources and powered by the sun and moon itselves.

Nice ideas, but try sending these to GOW developers, it fits more their style :)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Adam

Info: Dante's son born after a battle with a reborn phantom named Erik and Dante married a demon slayer of the angel clan Abigail. Adam has trouble with humans, because his heart was heartbroken when his girlfriend dumped him of his demon existence. Adam has grudges on both demons and humans. He always hates them. He intends to kill human bullies who hurt other innocent humans and demons who he considers them playthings.

Styles:
Gunslinger
Swordmaster
Trickster
Royalguard
Doppleganger
Quicksilver
Revenger - A new style which unleashes some demonic parts of his body as weapons. (Like Nero's devil bringer)

Devil Arms:
- Alastor
- Ifrit
- Belphegor
- Rebellion (Later weapon)

Fire Arms:
- Ebony and Ivory
- Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom