• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Made a DmC Fan Trailer

8BitHero

Scrub
Get hype! Frikkin' awesome dude. You used the clips really well, but the sound levels and cutting where slightly off. Aside from that, good job :D

KnightBatman

Get hype! Frikkin' awesome dude. You used the clips really well, but the sound levels and cutting where slightly off. Aside from that, good job :D

Thanks! Yeah I noticed the untweaked sound levels after I uploaded it -___- Thought PowerDirector saved it the last time I used it but guess not haha Thanks for watching, the constructive criticism and the compliment :D Will keep those in mind if I do another DmC video or another fan vid

DarkSlayer54

at 1:30 the music is an odd choice... and personally, I would have ended it with Dante in his DT state at 2:45 instead of having it go on. The trailer got a bit dull after 2:45.

Other than a few weird transitions in audio, I like the trailer. It's nice how it shows a good chunk of story to get the viewer involved before going into the gameplay. The official trailers did this too, but I like that it's a good minute and thirty seconds of build up.

KnightBatman

at 1:30 the music is an odd choice... and personally, I would have ended it with Dante in his DT state at 2:45 instead of having it go on. The trailer got a bit dull after 2:45.

Other than a few weird transitions in audio, I like the trailer. It's nice how it shows a good chunk of story to get the viewer involved before going into the gameplay. The official trailers did this too, but I like that it's a good minute and thirty seconds of build up.

Ending at 2:45 does sound like a good idea... I guess I didn't wanna just make it feel too much like the E3 trailer, just wanted to mix and match what I could from the trailers/gameplay we've gotten so far. I definitely have a weak point in music transitions lol And yup, definitely wanted the story front and center. Thanks for watching!

KnightBatman

With the Christmas holiday's I plan to make a few of these myself with my sexy new premiere.
Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! Especially with the DmC soundtrack coming out I wouldn't be surprised if you used a track or two from it

Trinity

Very good fan-trailer. There was a really good choice of scene selection and switching between gameplay and cutscenes. Very amazing job! ;)

majeh116

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! Especially with the DmC soundtrack coming out I wouldn't be surprised if you used a track or two from it
i actually have the video storyboarded. It is going to open with plot and Nosia in the background then switch to action with sent to destroy playing. :p

KnightBatman

Very good fan-trailer. There was a really good choice of scene selection and switching between gameplay and cutscenes. Very amazing job! ;)

Thank you on every level for that comment! :D

i actually have the video storyboarded. It is going to open with plot and Nosia in the background then switch to action with sent to destroy playing. :p

That's really cool that you've planned so far ahead! I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the most popular DmC fan made trailer

I have one word. "Excellent."

Damn, I didn't think I would get that kind of a comment on this video. Thank you Darigion! :D

majeh116

Thank you on every level for that comment! :D

That's really cool that you've planned so far ahead! I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the most popular DmC fan made trailer

Damn, I didn't think I would get that kind of a comment on this video. Thank you Darigion! :D
We'll see, I am studying to go into Media Arts and more specifically advertising so I love this stuff. XD

Top Bottom