• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Luxuriant, this Winter sun is' - ~DMC~ -

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You won't believe it. I actually read all the nicknames from the 'nickname's thread just a few minutes ago, and I've just realized how important they are. Well, not just to the person who they're given to, but to the person who's written and pondered on themselves. They just have so much meaning in them, and while reading all of those nicknames, I've come to notice that I haven't 'fan-ficced' in a while. So here I go. And yeah, I was inspired by the nicknames. How ironic. :lol:

The Continuation

'Vanvir...' She weakly muttered, under her breath.
'Master? Is there something you need?'
Everything suddenly halted. Every thought, every breath, everything just stopped. It was then she finally came to know that she wasn't normal. No... this cannot be! All that beating, all of it... All was... Was for nothing!? Everything that she's worked for, has been done for completely nothing!?
'Vanvir... I believe... There isn't much time left for me here... And now since I actually think about it... after all this time, of going to my master, and collecting his skins, there just will be a time this all has to end?' She smirked, looking to her hand.
Her hand began to slowly fade away, as red butterflies of her skin shyly took a piece off her and flew away. Out the window, to the sky above...

A Fragment of Memory

'Master; it is time for you to collect your new skin.' Vanvir helped her.
'Yes... I believe it is time... But also a time to think of a way to end this... I can't go on living this way... It's just going to make me weaker and weaker... There isn't any longer a purpose for me to stay... I must leave...'
'But where will you go, master?'
'I have no idea, Vanvir. Just anywhere away from where I will hurt anyone important to me...' She foolishly smiled, looking back.
The white bandages, which were stained with a maroon defect of blood slowly began tearing away from of what her arm was turning to. It was turning to bare bones... No more, did she have skin... Only bones...

'So... Wait-wait-wait! Hold up! What did you just say?' Dante asked, puzzled in expression.
'Okay, let me explain this in a simpler way, brother,' Vergil sighed.
'This man just stated, that the woman which we've battled against the other day, and turned out to be on the good side is part of the 'Arkaid' which is an organization created to destroy Gigas, the one giving her orders, got it?'
'Ooooh! Now I get it! But what does the 'Arkaid' organization have to do with that chic?'
'She's part of it. You see, you get 5 different groups. There are the elders; rulers of the organization consisting of three exact members, which are the most important - Then there are the three holy knights, also of high state and much importance; She is one of them - Then is the one royal messenger; this one carries out the duty of also protecting and aiding the organization, but carrying messages as well - There are 13 Knights of Arkaid - And lastly, the 9 Bishops. The organization was founded in Oradea, of which we are headed next.'
'... Man... I'm so tired...'
'Dante... All you did, was just shut up, sit, and listen. There's nothing to be tired of.' Vergil pathetically sighed.
'... I need a pizza!'
'Damn this imbiscle; I have no idea why I even bother listening to his complaints!' Vergil smacked his head.

~ More to come soon!! ^^

Top Bottom