• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucia Vs. Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I heard there was picture that is unlockable in dmc2, Lucia vs. Trish. have u guys heard this 2? if so.. how do u unlock it. and also i'm looking for the picture online..could somebody send me a link to it?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;22438 said:
I heard there was picture that is unlockable in dmc2, Lucia vs. Trish. have u guys heard this 2? if so.. how do u unlock it. and also i'm looking for the picture online..could somebody send me a link to it?
You can unlock Trish, but I don't think there is such a photo unlockable in the galleries...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i heard it was gallery that is unlockable only after you dmd mode. and i checked for it in the galleries here, devilmaycry. nothing.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
What, Lucia must Die or Dante must Die mode? Because if it is DMD I have not come across it. If it is unlockable with LMD, I would not know lol

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
In that case I would have no idea for I have not completed LMD mode. Go kinda boring playing Lucia...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah, she does not have many good hidden move combinations...in fact she has none at all -_-'

But even so, she is eye candy right?

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
i think i know what you're tlking about. when you beat every mode of the game and after you see your score, there's a screen that says "you're the true king of hell!" the pic is different depending on the character/costume you use. to get the one you want, beat the game with trish once all difficulty levels are beaten.

Devil Kid

1980's Dante
i seen the pic.i dont recall if its an unlockable.well it just shows trish and lucia together.its no big deal.ill try and look for the pic if i can find it.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Devil Kid;26827 said:
i seen the pic.i dont recall if its an unlockable.well it just shows trish and lucia together.its no big deal.ill try and look for the pic if i can find it.

could u post a link to the pic or something?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well, i havent seen it at all. I havent heard it was real until now. But i hate trish, so if lucia and trish were in a fight, id stick up for lucia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom