• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love for Godzilla and the monsters!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I'm a huge Godzilla fan I've seen every movie as well as clips from Zone Fighter featuring him. I also enjoyed GODZILLA 1998 Zilla #1 shouldn't have died but lived! I maintain my stand that Godzilla from 70's is the best fighter incarnation of Big G ever.
All hail Megalon!
I like the look he had going on in Godzilla 2000, looked pretty savage!

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
tumblr_ldhy70Lruy1qcay1ao1_500.gif

and

4528504_o.gif

Thread over. Nobody can top this post.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think I saw the original first Godzilla and one with Godzilla fighting a King Kong robot controlled by some evil doctor. I also think I was drunk because I thought it was hilarious. Or maybe I imagined it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like the look he had going on in Godzilla 2000, looked pretty savage!

I liked Godzilla 2000's look too, it was the first time he was actually green lol. My favorite G design is the Godzilla suit from G vs Megalon, G vs Mehcagodzilla, and Terror of Mechagodzilla. I love that superhero look he has!

I think I saw the original first Godzilla and one with Godzilla fighting a King Kong robot controlled by some evil doctor. I also think I was drunk because I thought it was hilarious. Or maybe I imagined it.

Lol You imagined that because Godzilla never fought a robot King Kong. He fought actual King Kong thou.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well his son breathed atomic fire in the GODZILLA cartoon series. The Zilla that appeared in Godzilla Final Wars was implied to breath a similar "fire" as well.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I want to give you a hug for making this thread Blackswipe.

My favorite fight scene from any Godzilla movie ever.
watch

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I want to give you a hug for making this thread Blackswipe.

My favorite fight scene from any Godzilla movie ever.
watch
Hey, Godzilla was my childhood. I use to terrorize other children pretending to be Gigan or Megalon. But yea, giant kaiju monsters deserve love too; especially Godzilla himself.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Battra was a beast! Ugly creature but a Beast never the less. His Larva form was a great costume thou. Lol You would like Megaguirus. I hate that monster! Yuck!

Hey, if I like freaks like Hedorah, Biollante, Spacegodzilla and Destroyah, then I can definitely like Battra and Megaguirus. I like Battra because he had noble, albeit extreme, goals, and his sacrifice carrying Godzilla out to sea, after taking an atomic blast to the face and surviving, was badass.

I also like Biollante because, creepy-as-hell final form aside, she was actually quite a peaceful monster. It's too bad that what was left of her had to go and form the nigh-insane Spacegodzilla.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, if I like freaks like Hedorah, Biollante, Spacegodzilla and Destroyah, then I can definitely like Battra and Megaguirus. I like Battra because he had noble, albeit extreme, goals, and his sacrifice carrying Godzilla out to sea, after taking an atomic blast to the face and surviving, was badass.

I also like Biollante because, creepy-as-hell final form aside, she was actually quite a peaceful monster. It's too bad that what was left of her had to go and form the nigh-insane Spacegodzilla.

I like all those characters expect Megaguirus lol. Biolante is a weird one, a human,Godzilla/planet thats immortal?! Great movie but very confusing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like all those characters expect Megaguirus lol. Biolante is a weird one, a human,Godzilla/planet thats immortal?! Great movie but very confusing.

Well, it wasn't really human DNA, so much as she had a human spirit. Her spirit had become bound to the rose bush she died near, so her father attempted to keep that rose bush alive permanently by infusing it with Godzilla's cells. However, once her father was attacked (killed? I don't remember exactly) she went berserk in order to avenge her father. It's actually kind of sweet in a way, and sad at the same time, since she dies.

Top Bottom