• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love Bugs.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Does anyone else have these types of bugs around where they live? I live not to far from the Gulf Coast of Louisiana, and basically they are EVERYWHERE! Their scientific name is Plecia nearctica, but are commonly known as Love Bugs down here and most places since they are mostly seen connected and CONSTANTLY mating. They're flying all outside of the side of our house. They're kinda cute, and I like holding them and pulling them apart. (Haha. I'm so cruel.)

It just gets annoying when I come home from college and they're all over the front of my car. Even when we went to Texas this weekend they were just all over the front and sides of my mom and grandpa's car. It tends to give off an odd smell in the heat so it sucked when I had to wash'em all off. It's also kinda funny when they get on the side windows when the car is moving fast and one is holding on and the other connected to it is flug around and clinging on for dear life. (WORST SEX EVER! Haha) Poor things.

We get'em alot in May and September. Anyone have bugs that are all over the place during certain times of the year where they live? Feel free to share THE LOVE (or hate) of bugs.

The dark knight

OMG! (rolls around laughing) that is so FREAKING FUNNY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VI-Rainbow;122013 said:
It's also kinda funny when they get on the side windows when the car is moving fast and one is holding on and the other connected to it is flug around and clinging on for dear life. (WORST SEX EVER! Haha)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Never seen one in my life, but google makes me understand that they're rather icky... Sorry to hear they're so many out there, must be hell for the arachno-phobes!

And I also loled at the "worst sex ever" comment! :lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Oh man. It's really gross when they're all piled on top of each other. Just a big, black wad of bugs all over each other. They don't bite or anything like that, but they can get annoying since they crawl all over everything. Even your hair. :< My friend who is deathly afraid of bugs can tolerate them, but she freaked when a whole horde of Dragon Flies passed over us when we were walking to class.

Koemi

half-breed
there's these ladybug-look-alike here in Iowa - some said it's a midwest thing. They are coffee-colored instead of red, and they are nasty. They can come in from anywhere even with those screens on. oh and they smells. one night when I went to turn off the corridor light I looked up - I swear, there's about 40 bugs around that lamp !! o_O much worse than the SAW series IMO. So I use my vacuum cleaner to suck them all up - another mistake. Since they were beaten up in the vacuum, and there's some 40 of them - UGH! that stinks! :mad: a clotted pipe probably smells better than that.

Top Bottom