• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lost planet 2

aka958

Don't trust people
I saw that announcement from the producer of capcom that loves to mercandice Resident Evil. Lost Planet 2 looks awesome but i wonder what storyline will it have? it doesn't look to follow the first storyline at all. I've got lots of expectations on that game. loved the first one but it was a little short. I hope that the new one will follow the same storyline with the same combat system and VS also longer.
What is your expectation in this game?

Dark Drakan

Admin
The first disappointed me and felt quite shallow compared to other 3rd person shooters id played. The story was a typical cliché revenge story, the shooting was just out and out repeated blasting that got tedious and i lost interest before i even completed it. I liked the GFX and some of the enemies were quite interesting but thought the game was very restricted (with the thermal heat idea) as it hindered your ability to explore.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
A very apathetic "woo-hoo" is all this news inspires from me to be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of the first.

aka958

Don't trust people
i wasn't a big fan either and the shooting very pretty boring but the game i thought was awesome still... just like final fantasys random encounter... that just get's tiresome and feels like a pain but still final fantasy is the best game series i've played. I liked to play around with the little rope or whatever it was called to get close to enemies then jump up and shot with shotgun against them or use sniper and try to go on unoticed. i always had plenty of energy left in all difficulties but extreme.

Top Bottom