• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for a mod from HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but with Hell's Atelier gone, I'm hoping someone here can help.

Once upon a time, I remember finding a DMC4 outfit for DMC3 Dante before I had the game for PC. Here is a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV-SpHSJesk

Now that I have the game for PC and have started playing it, I'm eager to get this outfit on him. Don't suppose it belongs to anyone here? I have one version of a mod like this but it has a flaw - ivory dangles off the edge of his coat and looks silly when he isn't using his guns. This doesn't seem to be an issue in the one in the video, but with HA gone, it can't be downloaded from there.

I tried to fix it myself - the version I have, but so far haven't been able to work out the kinks in the process. I've modded DMC4 a few times but 3 is different and is requiring a program that I can't find a working copy of. (tm2 converter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom