• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lol! Does this ever happen to you?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I've been playing dmc3 for like a month strait now on different modes, and for some reason I decided I wanted to play dmc1...and here I am trying to do **** that you can only do in part three because I forgot all of the control configurations. I can't even jump or open a door XD! I've been trying to dash in the air too! :lol: AND equipt different weapons by pressing L2 and R2

And not just with DMC with other games too, when I got back into playing dmc, I was trying to evade by just pressing the right anolog cause I had just come out of my God of War frenzy. Lol! I was wondering if anyone else has ever done such a silly thing. :D

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol :lol:
I've done that loads of times. I play DMC3, then go on to something like spyro the dragon and I completely forget what buttons to press. Its that funny even my dad laughs at me and its hard to get my dad to laugh :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It indeed happens some times. Especially if you were just playing another game and switched to another with similar but not quite same controls.

As this is a general thread I'll move it.

Top Bottom