• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LOD's Apply Army vs IC's Orange Legions

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I don't eat them, they taste to bad, but as long as you slay apples i will not mind your business with what you do with them.

Now tell me what are the skills of a Avacado warrior such as yourself?
seniqua has immense strength, can somehow change into a giant monstrous version of himself ... herself ... itself ... whatever it is and so far as i know it can't really die o_O

IncarnatedDemon

Since your not a rookie i will send you to Applegaard. There you must atleast half of the apples there.
Good luck young warrior.

I will await your results.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
seniqua returns and i bring you new that i have eliminated half of the apples and then some

IncarnatedDemon

seniqua returns and i bring you new that i have eliminated half of the apples and then some
that is not ggood. i expected more from ur avacado warriors. half or more is not results, total destruction is. ill send u to Apple village , the same on Lordofdarkness cherishes for its harmony. Spongking of angmar tells me the inhabitans of apples there is small, around 30.

dont disappoint me now. though i shud warn u Lordofdarkness may apear, so be careful young warrior.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.

vpkpqv.gif

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He is already working for me as my personal guard. We are outside your castles. Come out of your puny castle and face me and die by my hand!

Come on. At least I have a castle. What do you have Orange leader?

Top Bottom