• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LOD's Apply Army vs IC's Orange Legions

IncarnatedDemon

I also like Orange Juice.

Well true but it could also stand for Awesome Juice or Amazing Juice.

Besides who would win between apple juice or orange juice? There's only one way to find out...FIGHT!!!
Allow me to introduce to you my mighty warriors:

roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

And my most fearsome warrior
roflbot.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
To you Oranges, this is a battle of strength. To us Apples, it's a battle of wits. We believe that brains triumph over brawn any day so we begin with the following statements.

Firstly, the saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". I have never heard anyone state anything about oranges keeping doctors away. I don't know about you but if I care about my health, I'm going to be eating them apples.

Secondly if I was walking down the street and I saw a girl who had an orange face, I wouldn't be very impressed. It's simply unattractive to me. Ah but you see, if I walked down the street and I saw a girl with an apple face then I would call for an ambulance because I'm quite sure that's not how the colour of your face should be. Then after I would imagine the headlines the next day would be, "Man saves girl from death!". And I'd be classed as a local hero.

Thirdly, the colour alone. If we look at oranges, what's their colour? It's orange, that's right. It's so stupid that it couldn't of had a different name other than the colour that it actually is. That's like calling a strawberry red simply because it is that colour. However with apples that's not the case because they can be different types of colours ranging from greens and reds.

Fourthly lets look at cooking. I know about cooking apples, but I haven't heard of cooking oranges. Another loss for the oranges.

And finally we come full circle to technology. There is a company called Orange, and there is a company called Apple. Which is better? Apple, I believe.

Your fruity honour, I rest my case of apples.

IncarnatedDemon

"A apple a day will keep the doctor away" but... a orange contains around 10 times more vitamin C than apple does.

Oranges may not look impressive in your eyes but the smell when pealing the fruit could be a perfume.

And you can cook apples if you know where to look: Orange Biscuits

Orange dont have a direct company like Apple, but Oracle starts with Ora just like Oral B. And the color dominating Java programming language (made by Oracle) is orange.
Before Apple became a sucess with Iphone Java was running on phones, even now in Iphones Java is dominating still :D

Orange isn't called Orange because they couldn't think of a name, Orange is Orange because they dedicated the color to the fruit :D

Top Bottom