• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Live Action or CG movie for DMC?

Live Action or CG movie for DMC?

• CG

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Live Action (with actors and stuff...)

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well Live Action can work out if they keep it like this >

LOL i really love that "ONLY for Ps3" logo XD

CG is a double-edged sword it can be great or it could really suck like RE CG movies

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Personally, I don't think a live action movie would work out at all.

The director I would like, probably wouldn't be interested in making a movie based on a video game, and actors playing the roles of some of the main characters in DMC are undecided for me at the moment.

I would rather like a CG film being made. Something similar to Final Fantasy: Advent Children. The cut-scenes from DMC4 and DmC were so entertaining to watch. Capcom should consider making a CG movie based on their in-game cut-scenes.
If they take DmC put the cutscenes in CG and fill in the parts in between and included vergil's downfall then it would be perfect for me.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Hey, give the CG RE movies a break...they weren't as bad as the live action ones

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd go for CG, but I'd like to see how live action turns out. The only reason I don't like much games to movies is because the plot is always crappy (except for a few) All the original Devil May Cry movie needs is good story (for once) and great cinimatic stunts and special effects. DmC needs this as well, but a bit more on the cgi factor since Limbo will be added.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
CG definatly
Live action video games honestly just feels like a bunch of cosplayers got together for an anime convention (nothing against cosplayers btw. It's just that movies shouldn't feel that way you know?)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CG would work best. Seeing actors doing some the more outlandish stuff might not look well in real life. If y'know what I mean?

Adelaide

The adaption has been made and Kyle Ward is writing the screenplay. I'm sooooo excited as for who will play Kat. I've been studying my homework and covering every little detail since I want to grab the role and will be auditioning for Kat's part. Playing her is my ULTIMATE DREAM ROLE!!!!!

Terrutas

I heard something about a Resident Evil and Devil May Cry crossover. It's a live action film. The name is Resident Evil: The Nightmare of Dante. I think.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
The Resident Evil CG movies have proven themselves to be of excellent quality, i believe if that quality is matched, a CG DMC movie would be insanely good.

Top Bottom