• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Live Action or CG movie for DMC?

Live Action or CG movie for DMC?

• CG

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Live Action (with actors and stuff...)

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Personally, I don't think a live action movie would work out at all.

The director I would like, probably wouldn't be interested in making a movie based on a video game, and actors playing the roles of some of the main characters in DMC are undecided for me at the moment.

I would rather like a CG film being made. Something similar to Final Fantasy: Advent Children. The cut-scenes from DMC4 and DmC were so entertaining to watch. Capcom should consider making a CG movie based on their in-game cut-scenes.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Live action. It can work so I don't know why you think it can't. I've already made a fan cast for the movie which has been confirmed for 2016 based on DmC which is good because there is more of a movie there.

Zato-OW

King
CG, I have seen two many films like these just go very wrong. Action, character and voice wise, CG can do this perfectly. Story wise then that's up to the writers.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Live action. It can work so I don't know why you think it can't. I've already made a fan cast for the movie which has been confirmed for 2016 based on DmC which is good because there is more of a movie there.

Great.

You should share the fan cast for the movie. Would be interested in seeing who you chose.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Nicolas Cage and the Asian guy from the hangover should play every roll in the movie...

BLACKSWIPE

eye-candy-brad-pitt-12.jpg

Don't laugh at me, but this would be my choice for a DMC4 Dante if it WERE to be live action. If the movie were to be set around the time of DMC4, I think Brad Pitt would work fairly well.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
eye-candy-brad-pitt-12.jpg

Don't laugh at me, but this would be my choice for a DMC4 Dante if it WERE to be live action. If the movie were to be set around the time of DMC4, I think Brad Pitt would work fairly well.

You know what. If Brad was a little younger, maybe exactly the same age as that pic, it would probably work :p

BLACKSWIPE

You know what. If Brad was a little younger, maybe exactly the same age as that pic, it would probably work :p
Even the version of Brad would work now, I can see Brad Pitt filling in Dante's shoes perfectly. All they need to do is give him a little makeup, and he'd look younger. The magic of hollywood.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Even the version of Brad would work now, I can see Brad Pitt filling in Dante's shoes perfectly. All they need to do is give him a little makeup, and he'd look younger. The magic of hollywood.

True.

I mean just see his flick, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Point Taken - lol.

BLACKSWIPE

Now I just need a talented photoshopper to realistically photo shop the pic of Brad above with DMC4 dante hair and stubble. If someone could do that, then we would REALLY be able to see if he would work.
True.

I mean just see his flick, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Point Taken - lol.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Now I just need a talented photoshopper to realistically photo shop the pic of Brad above with DMC4 dante hair and stubble. If someone could do that, then we would REALLY be able to see if he would work.

Very True.

If Brad ends up getting the role, he'd have you to thank!! :p

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Devil May Cry fan movie cast for a DmC adaption which has been confirmed.
Dante- Justin Chatwin
images

Kat- Jennifer Lawrence
lawrence_2397638b.jpg

Mundus-Micheal Madsen
MV5BMTI4ODA5NzY2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjc3NTI1._V1._SY314_CR5,0,214,314_.jpg

Liilith-Charlize Theron
charlize-theron-cinemacon-2012-01.jpg

Phineas-Forest Whitaker
forest_whitaker.jpg

Eva-Scarlett Johanson
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Sparda-? We never see him hardly anyway.
Bob Barbas-James Can
40333_pro.jpg

Think that about does it. I make fan cast in my head for things all the time just for fun because I love movies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dante- Justin Chatwin
images

Kat- Jennifer Lawrence
lawrence_2397638b.jpg

Mundus-Micheal Madsen

Liilith-Charlize Theron

Phineas-Forest Whitaker
forest_whitaker.jpg

Eva-Scarlett Johanson
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Bob Barbas-James Can
40333_pro.jpg

Think that about does it. I make fan cast in my head for things all the time just for fun because I love movies.
how about Vergil?

Dante Spard

Dante- Justin Chatwin
images

Kat- Jennifer Lawrence
lawrence_2397638b.jpg

Mundus-Micheal Madsen

Liilith-Charlize Theron

Phineas-Forest Whitaker
forest_whitaker.jpg

Eva-Scarlett Johanson
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Bob Barbas-James Can
40333_pro.jpg

Perfect choices imo, but I would just like to change the actor of Dante and Vergil
Tom Cruise could play Dante

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Perfect choices imo, but I would just like to change the actor of Dante and Vergil
Tom Cruise could play Dante
This is a fan cast for DmC which IS the movie being made. Tom Cruise would not work as Dante because you need a really young looking guy. He really would not fit the part.

Top Bottom