• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Linkin Park

The dark knight

LINKIN PARK ROCKS!!!!!!!All you fans of Linkin park come here and talk about them!
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=54W1RNwW5dk
Warning some language.
heh heh the end of the link says DK and i love this song.It is a PROPHECY LOL!EDIT:Bloody hell.I just saw I already made a LP thread....well that one is dad so might as well keep this one right lol!?

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
linkin park rules =3

OH and if someone has limewire someone download Shadow Of The Day and tell me which song that really is.
Cause apparently that's not the real song name.
I don't have the cd so I don't know yet.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I like Linkin Park. Though didn't like there new album. Seems a little softer then the others.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Me too :p
My dad has all their albums, but I don't know where he has stashed them. Somewhere i can't find them because i nick all his cds :D

Boyvu22

Their new album sounds totally different. But I still liked it. Just i didn't like 3 tracks on it, one being the intro. Instrumentals, unless they're rap beats, don't realli appeal to me...Everything else, GREAT. I think in Transformers, What I've Done is in the soundtrack

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Linkin Park are awesome! I remember years ago when I bought their first album, Hybrid Theory, they were pretty much my favourite band for like five years. ^_^

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
oo i have hybrid theory and meteora.and im getting minutes to midnight today.
oh and The dark knight thanks for letting me know.

Arwen

Lost Soul
:lol: Thanks DK.
There's also the Reanimation and the Linking Park Jay-z one but there mostly remixes of there first two albums.

Mary-Italy

I like linkin park...In italy everybody likes them...
especially the boys...so I listen their songs...and when I talk whit a guy...I talk about linkin park :D
I hope you have understood something

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;47165 said:
I understood everything

Made by Holyutter of youtube.

+rep thats a good video and song, i wasnt a fan of their remix albums but i actually liked that song though obviously the original is much better.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;47212 said:
Awesome!!!I get rep.Thanks man.And that is a song I like too.It is one of my favorites.

made by xGiftedspiderx of youtube.

I wasnt a fan of that album and still think Linkin Park made a mistake working with him but i do like that song and it was best out of their collabs without Eminem as that wasnt original remix of course (nothing against Eminem)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5A-8MOum0I

Top Bottom