• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Like a Boss #2 - FIRE!

Favorite HAWT boss?

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, I made this series of threads a long time ago to vote for a winner of boss fights in various categories. Now that DMC5 is out, I thought I might repeat it with the additions the game brought, and who knows some people might have changed their minds. We got some new people too.

Rules are simple, choose in the poll which boss is your favorite one in the HAWT category, for whatever reason, be it the way it looks, narrative qualities, gameplay mechanics etc. Also to give enough time for everyone to see the thread, let's say the time limit to vote is about 24 hours (not gonna be too strict, don't worry). And don't forget to comment on your choice if you so desire.

Now here's our candidates!

- Phantom (DMC)

latest

- Furiataurus (DMC2)

latest

- Agni (&Rudra) (DMC3)

agni_rudra_black.gif

- Berial the Conqueror of the Fire Hell (DMC4)

1498549878959.png

- Goliath - Incandescent Colossus (DMC5)

dmc5-mission-2-quest-walkthrough.jpg

My previous choice was Berial but I think I'll go for Goliath this time. Its fight has become somewhat iconic, it's multi-staged which provides variety not only in environment but also in terms of Devil Breaker usage and like Berial, it's a ton of fun to Enemy Step on his big ass hitbox never touching the ground. Easily one of the most spectacular boss fights on a visual level too.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I choose berial because I liked it so much in term of graphic and effect that it still stand to this day even if it's an old gen game... I liked how the environment is destroyable and it is probably one of my favorite boss in dmc

Top Bottom