• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lightside Dante

Download Here - 9.07MB
Download TGA, PSD and Log File - 19.17MB (Change the file paths in the .log file or you'll get errors when building the package)

Variation of my darkside skin, includes his jacket too. It's a white/dark blue. Enjoy!

7E73B9FD42C3B35B5E79AD6F22D53831489F438D

Bubbleberry

I like how it looks. If it were me, I'd try making the white more of a light grey though. Seems to fit better with the game, but thats my opinion. xD

Bubbleberry

I can do that, some of the colours are a little weird to mess with but I'll try. :)
Yeah. With how we're modding it, it makes sense some stuff is a bit odd. I tried to add a brown texture to one of my mods, and it came up neon-white ingame. xD

Bubbleberry

Are you using Photoshop? Try changing to hue or soft light, I've found tweaking with the intensity of the colour helps as well.
I'm using Gimp. It's like photoshop, but free. xD I've used photoshop, but I'm just more familiar with this program. xD

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
This is very good. The coat is very interesting to look at and is very stylish indeed. However I think that the jeans need to be a little bit more of a darker grey color, and his hair should be some silverish type color. But hey thats just me, and I love this mod!

This is very good. The coat is very interesting to look at and is very stylish indeed. However I think that the jeans need to be a little bit more of a darker grey color, and his hair should be some silverish type color. But hey thats just me, and I love this mod!

I might be wrong but you could use this with the "Standard Costume" and have white hair, I haven't tried though. I'll make the edits to the jeans. :)

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I might be wrong but you could use this with the "Standard Costume" and have white hair, I haven't tried though. I'll make the edits to the jeans. :)
Though you really do have a kick ass costume, though grey jeans would look fabulous on this mod, but agh. I love this so much.

I've released a .rar file containing the .TGA, .LOG and .PSD files for this costume, they are slightly messy but otherwise usable and you can feel free to edit and upload or do what you want with them. :)

Top Bottom