• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Light Chasing

Blitz

Heeeeey.
In Zealt, a world ruled by a evil tyrant, Zenkor, who posseses the power of Darkness and Evil. Long ago, It's counterpart, Mavis, The Creator, kept it sealed. With the weakening of Mavis, Zenkor broke free, and took control of the world. A small group of daring people are chasing the light for this almost apocalyptic world. Will you die with honor and your head held high, Or submit to shame and disgrace?
----------------------------------------------------------

All right. 5 people MAX, with 2 chars per person.

Here goes the Character bio.

Name: (>.< if I have to explain)
Nickname: (Only for those who want it.)
Class: (Paladin, Knight, Thief, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Death Knight, Anything that comes to your mind)
Species: (Human, Dragon, Lizard, SCALIE, Werewolf, Anything that comes to your mind, again.)
Good or Evil?:
Moves: (<.> AGAIN, only for those who want it.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll join, don't worry. Just don't take that "will you die with honor" thing too seriously, my characters would very much like not to die. XD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Try not to make 'em too powerful though, eh? S'not fair if our characters are really weak compared to yours.

glaser is the only strong character i had theese aren't cuz glaser has 3 brothers cyan the youngest adrettadore the oldest and azez second youngest i could use azez and adrettadore

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
glaser is the only strong character i had theese aren't cuz glaser has 3 brothers cyan the youngest adrettadore the oldest and azez second youngest i could use azez and adrettadore

Cool. I'll use a character you guys haven't seen before. :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
name: adrettadore
species: mion
g/e: good
powers: hyper screech (ancient mion power) and phsychokenesis
weapons: melee: devastator giant sledge hammer capable of creating earthquakes status: lost
weapons: range: lazier an arm mounted lazer canon status: aquired

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Name: Zenkor Theyshled.
Nickname: The Evil One.
Appearance: http://itsnothax.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Mordekaiser_Splash.jpg
Class: Dark Lord?
Species: Evil Dood.
Good or Evil?: Evil.
Weapon: A Nevan-ish guitar, except black. It can switch to a mace.
Moves:
Paranoid-Zenkor plays a ear-splitting streak of notes on the guitar.
The Trooper- Zenkor plays a streak of notes, which releases a Pure Evil black Ifrit (FFXIIRW).
Crazy Train-Zenkor charges at his opponent with his shoulder, slamming into them, then follows with a skull-crusher elbow.
Fear of The Dark-Zenkor causes mental damage to his foe.
Siphon of Destruction- Zenkor slams the ground with his fist, causing dark ripples to emerge from the ground.

-----------------------------------

Kay peps, I'm starting. Whoever enters later shall be welcomed. Me, DT, DG is the post order.

Zenkor watched his subordinates execute a slave. They sliced off his members, and were taking him to rot in an scorching area, near the vulcan's top.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
"Call Rayeth Altorin, and bring him here. I doubt he'll go without fighting.", Zenkor said, bored.

5 subordinates nodded, and walked to Rayeth's cell. They unlocked his cell, and scolted him to the throne room.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rayeth growled. He was rather thin at this point, but he had a trick that the guards weren't expecting. All they needed to do is start a fight and he'd be home free.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Zenkor himself stood when Rayeth entered the throne room. "From the prisoners the were left after that cleaning, you're the strongest. Fight me, win and you're free. Lose and you're going to make company to your cellmate in that Volcano." Zenkor said, playing joyfully with his guitar.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I hope that I don't disappoint you." Rayeth said determinedly, flexing his athletic muscles.

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Zenkor played an screeching, ear-splitting streak of notes. The ground cracked and ripped apart.

Top Bottom