• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

leveling the different styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgelaznik

is there any quick way to level your styles, it just takes so damn long. :verymad: also which style should i really work on because i'm just sticking with trickster as of now.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Using the style button as much as possible will quickly level up your style. And don't worry, they take long. I remember that the 1st time I played and used the Swordmaster the entire time,it was at Mission 17 that it reached the maximum level..

noobfun

Tony_Redgrave;42427 said:
Using the style button as much as possible will quickly level up your style. And don't worry, they take long. I remember that the 1st time I played and used the Swordmaster the entire time,it was at Mission 17 that it reached the maximum level..

cant be doing that bad then, had sm to 3, trickster 2 by around mission 17, just stuck it on sm and stayed there

guess i just mashed style button to much lol

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I don't think using style button as much as you can make you level up quicker. I used royalguard's style in mission 3 all the time, but It didnt made any diffrence. I think just playing around is best option.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No I've experienced it myself. I played Mission 06 with Vergil without using the style at all.
I checked the style meter it was a tiny little bit higher.
After that I didn't save and replayed the Mission while using the style button all the time even for no reason. It greatly went up;)

noobfun

ive just started my first play through with virgil (got bored of practicing cancels and combo strings for a bit)

im on mission 6 and dark slayers level 2 and 1/3

the more you use it the more it goes up seems right(guessing style bonuses help to) im with tony on this

gunmastery i have had a hell of a time leveling (still only on 2) because i dont use guns much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom