• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Leveling System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

The levels are as far as I know
25+ posts= Trickster
50+ posts= Sword Master
100+ posts=Gunslinger
250+ posts=Royalguard
The ones below are guesses
500+ posts=Quicksilver
1000+ posts=Doppelganger
2000+ posts=Dark Slayer

^
|
Thats all I can guess for so far, lol.:D

GenocideHero

I see what you mean, like a higher rank.

How would it be set-up by post count or reputation?

I think it would be cool to have small pics of the rank you are under your name and avatar.

hunternin.jpg

Like this but in DMC style.

P.S. You make these with photoshop.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Dante said:
The levels are as far as I know
25+ posts= Trickster
50+ posts= Sword Master
100+ posts=Gunslinger
250+ posts=Royalguard
The ones below are guesses
500+ posts=Quicksilver
1000+ posts=Doppelganger
2000+ posts=Dark Slayer
That is correct, very well worked out, Dante... ;)

I'd just like to point out as well that everyone can change their current title to anything you wish by navigating to the User CP > My Profile > Custom User Title option. Go nuts.

GenocideHero said:
I think it would be cool to have small pics of the rank you are under your name and avatar.
As a matter of fact that's exactly what I intend to do when I get home - currently I'm on vacation and only have limited access to the resources I need (like the Photoshop .psd files that I unfortunately left at home...)

Although, you can rest assured if I don't create some new Devil May Cry title buttons from scratch then I will definatley make it my top priority to finish the ones I started at home first.

GenocideHerp said:
I'll see what DevilMayCry says if i ask him if he wants little pic to go with the post count system.
You are very welcome to try, although I must warn you that I am very, very picky. I consider myself a bit of a perfectionist and would hate to offend you if I did end up declining your work. But by all means, if you still feel up to the job then let me know and we'll go from there.

devil_may_care

**spoilers**
level ranks for forums is just great feature. i've seem some forums where the titles were very well incorporated to the game's universe, like the tomb raider forums where you start by student, then you make your way to archeologist and tomb raider (the highest ranks).

GenocideHero

The forum i'm usually on uses it.

It's a Naruto based forum.

They're making a game and they have the little pics under it and change after the post count rises.

Steve

Admin
I intend to use something similar here for the image ranking system, but until I get home I cannot gain access to all my notes (you would not believe how many notes I wrote when planning everything for the forum...) and Photoshop files.

This is also partly the reason I used the whole 'style' vibe with the title system, simply because I cannot remember just what the heck I cam up with in my notes, however I do know it began with members starting off with 'Marionette' and the final rank would be 'Legendary Dark Knight'.

Noxotic

devilmaycry
...............I'd just like to point out as well that everyone can change their current title to anything you wish by navigating to the User CP > My Profile > Custom User Title option. Go nuts.............

Although i don't want to use it, it doesn't work. I was just looking to try and test it. Are you sure its up?

Steve

Admin
Sorry about that, try again now. That should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom